Chapter Twelve

Unknown's POV
(You probably know who, and this throws back to the last chapter.)

Yoongi and I used to be close, we were close friends in middle school all the way through high school. Somewhere along the way I fell in love with him, so I confessed.

He told me that he didn't return the feeling and left me standing alone with a broken heart. Well now he is going to regret it. I watched as the car he was in with his precious Jimin crash into my black SUV, only for me, no one was in my car.

I walked over to Yoongi's demolished car with two of my men, they pulled open the passenger side door. I walked over to see the boy I've been watching for a while, Jimin, was unconscious with a few small cuts on his face. Too bad Yoongi had a protective car, they didn't get as hurt as I wished but it'll do.

My men took Jimin out of Yoongi's car and brought him to mine hidden behind some trees. I set a note down in the seat where Jimin was sitting and looked over at the man that broke me before walking away. I hope you have said you love Jimin, Yoongi, cause he isn't coming home anytime soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~

No Ones POV

God I have a migraine, can someone please turn off these damn lights!? Yoongi groaned​ and turned over. "Please turn off the lights."
A few seconds later the lights were out and someone was walking over to him.

"Yoongi, it's Jin, can you remember what happened to you?"

Yoongi sat up and tried thinking about what could have happened. "Um, I remember leaving Jimin's parents, we were talking then a car came out of no where, we hit it and then everything went black, now I'm waking up here. Where's Jimin?"

"Well you seem to still have your memory so that's a good thing.", Jin said, not answering Yoongi's question.

"Jin, where's Jimin?", Yoongi said, getting impatient.

"Yoongi, when you were brought to the hospital, no one else was in the car. Jimin is missing.", Jin told him as calmly as possible.

After digesting the new information, Yoongi tried to stay as civil as possible and asked, "How long has it been since then?"

"Three days", Jin said as quietly as possible.

"Excuse me, I didn't hear you clearly, can you repeat that?"

"It's been three days.", he told Yoongi, louder this time.

Not even a second later Yoongi was out of bed and red faced. "IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS?! JIMIN HAS BEEN MISSING FOR THREE DAYS?! HAS ANYONE BEEN LOOKING FOR HIM, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS WHEN YOU CAME THROUGH THE DOOR?!!"

"Yoongi, please calm down. We have been looking for him, we are sure he was taken by Kihan. We will get him back soon, we are also getting help from JB and the rest of Got7 and from Shownu and the rest of Monsta X."

Hearing that they have been looking for Jimin and have help from two more well-known gangs. "Okay, I'm calm, now I'm going to shower and put on clean clothes. If you need me, you can find me in my office.", with that, Yoongi left the infirmary and went to his room.

Once he reached his room he grabbed some clean clothes and went to the bathroom. Yoongi undressed and got in the hot shower, everything that has happened soon rushed through his mind. Getting the notes, the car crash, losing Jimin.

"I'll find you Jimin. You'll be home soon, just hold on."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin's POV

I woke up in a cold, dark room, I was on a thin mattress with a pillow and a small blanket. I had a few bandages on my arm and leg and I could feel a few on my face, and my body was very sore. I look down and notice I'm only wearing a baggy shirt and my pants. My shoes, socks, and Yoongi's hoodie are gone, that's all I had of him right now.

I took a look around the room but there wasn't much to look at, just a small window and a door.

I got up and walked over to the window to try and figure out where I was or what time of day it could be. The sun was setting and there was a broken down shack in front of dozens of dying trees.

"Creepy."

I heard the sound of a key sliding into a lock so I rushed over to my mattress and sat down against the wall, hugging my knees to my chest. A tall man came in with a tray which had a bowl and a cup sitting on it. He walked over and sat the tray down in front of me, not saying a word before walking back out, not forgetting to lock the door.

I look down at the tray of what I assume is food, but not much, just a bowl of soup and bread with a cup of water. I pick up the safest thing on the tray and inspect it.

It doesn't look like it's been drugged or anything. I decided to eat the bread and it tasted normal so I continued until mostly everything was gone.

I scoot the tray to the door, not moving from my spot, and lay my head between my knees. It's getting colder and before I realize it, there are tears slipping down my cheeks.

"I miss you, Yoongi. Please, save me.", I whispered to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi's POV

After I got out of the shower I got dressed and went to my office. I sat down in front of my desk and looked at all the papers about when the crash happened, where Jimin could be, and dead ends. I looked through all of them and sorted them into piles depending on if they would help us find Jimin or if they couldn't.

I ended up with 12 files on who could be helping that bastard, 6 papers on where Jimin could be, and 2 papers about the crash. I read over the papers about the crash and the car we hit was registered in Kihan's name and that there was no one in the car at the time of the crash.

After reading through everything for a good 2 hours, I set everything down and walked over to my cabinets, I pulled out the file I had on Kihan and read through it again, although it was already imprinted in my brain. I sat in down in the middle of my desk between the rest of the files.

I noticed an envelope on the edge of my desk, my named written on the top of it. I grabbed it and tore it open.

Min Yoongi,

Well, well, glad to see you took time out of your busy schedule to read my fancy little letter. I'm sorry I couldn't have talked to you face to face but you were kinda busy sitting unconscious in your car. I never would have thought that it would be so easy to take something so precious from you, but it was. You see, I don't think it's fair that you get to live such a happy life after you ruined mine. Remember when I told you how I felt about you in high school, when I told you I loved you? Do you remember what you did to me? You left me alone after you broke my heart, telling me you didn't love me. Well, I have a whole new feeling for you now Min Yoongi.
Oh, and don't worry, I won't hurt your precious Jimin...... Yet.

Sincerely,
Kihan

That bastard will pay for taking Jimin away from me.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Hey beauties!!!! I have returned and with a super long chapter, 1,300 words is a lot of typing but I'm glad I do it for a good reason. I also want to say I'm sorry, I tried to update last night but it deleted everything I typed and I was so pissed but I got a chance to redo it and I think I made it better so I hope you guys enjoy!! I'll see you all again soon!! I love you turtles!!!!
(〜^∇^)〜
These boys are killing me with these teasers, like damn! Also, thank you guys for being so patient with me and for 1.13k, it makes me so happy to see our family growing!!!