Chapter Seventeen

"I love you Jimin."

"I love you too Yoongi.", Jimin whispered into my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi's POV

After Jimin woke up we talked for a couple hours before he asked me to lay down with him, saying he missed having me close to him. At first I was worried that it would hurt him, more specifically I would hurt him, but I gave in and lied beside him. He must have been really tired because as soon as he got comfortable, his legs tangled with mine and his head on my chest, he fell asleep. I pulled Jimin closer to me, wrapping my arms around his now tiny waist and kissed his forehead before falling asleep.

~~Time Skip~~

"Awe, look at how cute they are!"

There was a slap followed by a loud,

"OWWW!".

"Why don't you ever hold me like that you asshole?!"

I woke up to the lovely sound of arguing. "If you don't shut the fuck up and get out I swear to god I will chop your dicks off and feed them to rapid dogs.", I said, not bothering to open my eyes.

"Oh shit, we woke satan. Run!"

I sighed in relief once I didn't hear anything except footsteps fading away. I opened my eyes once I felt Jimin start to shift, indicating he was waking up.

"Good morning beautiful.", I smiled as he looked up at me, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Morning Yoongi.", he replied before laying his head back down on my chest.

"Are you hungry baby?", I asked, running my fingers through his hair. He shook his head no but his stomach disagreed by letting out a loud growl. Jimin's face turned several shades of pink as I laughed.

"I'll be right back.", he just nodded and shoved his face into a pillow. I smiled as I walked out the door and headed towards the kitchen. The kitchen was full, people filling up the table and the rest sitting at the bar.

"Good morning everyone.", I said as I walked in.

I got a chorus of 'Good Morning Yoongi's' in return. Jin just finished making breakfast so everyone was making their plates. I walked over to the cabinets and grabbed two plates, a bowl, a cup, a mug, and a tray. Before I could start making mine and Jimin's plate, Jin stole them off the tray and did it himself, I gave him a playful glare, which he returned happily. I went ahead and made our drinks instead, orange juice for Jimin and coffee for me, then filled the bowl up with all of Jimin's favorite fruits.

"Jin, this is so good! Where did you learn to cook?", BamBam asked.

"I taught myself. I've always loved cooking so I guess it came naturally.", Jin replied, happy that everyone was satisfied.

"You sure are a damn good cook!", Jackson yelled. Everyone else called out agreements and said some things of their own. Jin laughed and brought mine and Jimin's food over to me and set it on the tray.

"How is Jimin?", he asked.

"He seems like he's doing really good considering the situation.", he just nodded understanding. There was a loud crash that came from the living room and everyone stopped and looked, getting ready if anything goes bad. Not long after, Namjoon came through the kitchen door, mumbling something about having too many breakable things in the house. He looked up from his shoes and stopped in his tracks,"What?"

"Namjoon, what did you break this time?", Jin said, crossing his arms over his chest and holding back a smile.

"Uh, well you see, I didn't mean for it to happen.", he laughed with while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.