Chapter Sixteen

"Jimin, stay with me baby. Keep your eyes open.", Yoongi said. I looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

"I love you..", I said before my world turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi's POV

"Jimin?! Baby, please wake up! Namjoon!!!", I yelled as loud as I could, trying to get help. I picked Jimin up bridal style, trying my best to keep his wound from bleeding any faster. Namjoon soon rushed into the room followed by Taehyung, Shownu, Yugyeom, and JB.

"Yoongi, what happened?", Namjoon asked fantically. I walked as fast as I could with Jimin in my arms. Tae and Namjoon rushed over to me in case I needed help.

"Tell Jin to get the car started and have his medical supplies ready.", I told him. He nodded and called Jin telling him what I said. We finally made it outside and the cars were waiting in front of the building along with the rest of the members. I saw Jin walking over to me, looking shocked, worried, and pissed off.

"Get him in the car then get us back to the house as quick as possible.", he opened the back if the car, I layed Jimin in the back on a mat. I shut the door after Jin climbed in beside Jimin then hurried into the car myself. I waited for Namjoon and Taehyung to get in then pulled away from the hellhole.

Once we made it to the main road I drove faster, trying to get home to get Jimin to proper care he needs.

"Jin, please tell me Jimin is still breathing.", I yelled, gripping the wheel tighter.

"He is, but he is losing a lot of blood.", I heard him reply.

"We are almost there, keep him alive. I can't lose him again.", I told him.

"I'm trying my best."

I drove for a few more minutes before we were pulling into the driveway. I threw the car in park and got out. I went to the back and opened the hatch, Jimin was getting paler by the minute, I picked him up and went to the door. I kicked the door open, not waiting for it to be opened, rushing him towards the hospital wing, Jin and the rest following behind.

I set him down on one of the tables before moving out of the way so Jin can check him. I looked at him and took in his features, noticing the smallest details I never noticed before.

"Yoongi, you're gonna have to move away from him, I need all the space I can get.", Jin told me. I looked over to him quickly before turning back to Jimin. I leaned down and kissed his forehead before leaving the room so Jin can have more room to work.

"Yoongi, please tell Jungkook, Yugyeom, and Mark I need them, they all have medical experience as well and if things go bad I will need their help.", Jin asked, not taking his eyes away from Jimin.

"Okay.", I went to find the three like Jin asked. I found Yugyeom and Mark in the living room with a few others.

"Mark. Yugyeom. Jin needs you in the hospital wing.", I spoke clearly. They nodded before heading in Jin's direction. I head off to find Jungkook, I went to the kitchen first to see if he was went the rest of the guys. Once I confirmed he wasn't there I went to conference room to see if he was still there from before we left.

I walked through the door and saw Jungkook standing in Tae's arms. "Jungkook, Jin needs your help in the hospistal wing."

"What?", he moved away from Taehyung and over towards me, "Who's hurt?"

"It's Jimin."

He looked at me and nodded before kissing Tae's cheek and rushing out the door.