Chapter Nineteen

Jimin's POV

So... don't let grown men that act like children celebrate without supervision from actual grown adults. I woke up to a few people in the hallway, Taehyung lying on the island, people sleeping on the stairs, and a few people hanging off the furniture in the living room. I sighed before grabbing a pot and a spoon, I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where everyone could here and I can watch them freak the hell out.

I started hitting the pot with the spoon, startling the poor unfortunate souls. People started jumping up, some screaming and some just looking confused, I felt bad when BamBam and Jungkook headbutted each other when they jumped up off the floor. That's what you get for getting drunk then passing out all around my house. Wait... I just said 'my house'.

"I'm up!"

"What happened?!"

"Ow, son of a bitch!!!"

"It's not my bra officer!!!", I looked over at Jackson as he yelled, laughing my ass off in the process.

The only person that wasn't awoken by the noise was Taehyung, of course, so I decided to use a different method to wake him. I filled my pot with ice water and walked over to him, trying my best to be quiet. Once I got close enough to him I lifted the pot and dumped it on him, causing him to shoot up, then I pushed him off the counter, I heard him groan and I smiled evilly.

I soon heard footsteps coming from the staircase then a voice, "What the hell is going on?!", Yoongi yelled. I turned around as Yoongi walked through the door, looking pissed off until he saw a soaked Taehyung sprawled out on the floor. He turned towards me with a confused expression, I just shrugged my shoulders and dropped the pot and spoon before walking towards the living room. I saw everyone awake and they looked horrible, I frowned and put my hands on my hips.

"Go take showers then come back downstairs for breakfast.", they decided not to fight with me, knowing that probably wasn't the best idea, and went to start showers. I decided to start breakfast since it wouldn't take long for everyone to be back down since there is a bathroom in every room and some individual bathrooms. Once I got back to the kitchen I saw Yoongi sitting at the island scrolling through his phone and Taehyung snoring on the floor.

I walked over to the cabinet that has all the party stuff, grabbing an air horn and walking back over where Taehyung is sleeping on the floor. Yoongi saw what I grabbed and plugged his ears so it wouldn't affect him, I crouched down and pressed the button. Taehyung jumped and covered his ears, trying to block out the noise, once I was happy I let off the button and stood back up.

"Are you awake now?"

Tae glared at me, "Yes, I am. I think I lost my hearing."

"Good, maybe next time you won't get drunk then pass out on the bar.", I said confidently, "Now, go take a shower before I deprive you of breakfast." He mumbled something under his breath but got up anyway. I turned around and started getting out everything I would need to make breakfast to feed our army. (Ha, get it? No? Okay.)

As I was mixing the pancake mix, I felt arms encircle my waist, "I love you baby." I set the bowl down before turning to face Yoongi, wrapping my arms around his neck in the process, "I love you too." I pulled Yoongi in for a short kiss but he had another idea. He picked me up by my thighs and set me on the counter then placed himself between my legs, kissing down my jaw to my neck, leaving his marks in the process. We were soon interrupted by a cough, I pulled away first and saw Namjoon leaning on the fridge with a smirk plastered across his face.

"Are you guys having fun?", his questioned, I blushed and Yoongi just flipped him off. I hopped off the counter and finished the rest of breakfast as everyone started to make their way into the kitchen.

"Nice hickies Jimin!", Tae yelled walking back into the kitchen, causing everyone to laugh. I smiled before grabbing a wooden spoon and smacked Tae's head...... repetitively. The spoon was pulled out of my hand and I was pulled against a hard chest, "Damn babe, you're gonna give him more brain damage."

"Yeah!", Tae started, "Wait, more brain damage?!" Everyone just gave him a look before busting out in even more laughter, except Jungkook who was smiling at his pouting boyfriend.

That's how breakfast went this morning. I felt small kisses being placed on my neck and I smiled before turning around. "What's going through your pretty little head love?", Yoongi asked. I wrapped my arms around his neck before answering, "Just thinking about how much I love our little family." This caused his smile to widen before he leaned down and placed his lips on my own, pulling me closer in the process.

"Aye! Get it Jimin!!", I broke the kiss and grabbed my wooden spoon and threw it at the owner of the voice, none other than Kim Taehyung.

"OWW!!! THAT HURT YOU TWATWAFFLE!!" Again I say, I love my little family.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey lovelies, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update, I've been sick and couldn't really do much so I hope you all can forgive me. Anywhore, I'll see you all soon!!! Bye turtles!!