Chapter Three

No One's POV

Waiting for the unknown people to return seems like it's taking forever, so Jimin decides to take a quick look around. Yoongi's house is huge, is the first thought that comes to mind. After a few more minutes of waiting, the unknown people finally come back and take a seat in front of Yoongi, Jimin sitting a couple inches away on the same couch as him.

"Okay, now I want to know why I came home to a bunch of disco balls."

Jimin smiles at Yoongi's sentence.

They all try talking over each other again and its starts giving Jimin a headache. That's when he finally speaks up, "Would you all shut the hell up and stop trying to talk over each other like a bunch of fucking children!"

As soon as the words came out of his mouth everyone was quiet. "Damn, that was kinda hot.", he heard Yoongi say. A light blush covers his cheeks as he sits back down a little closer to Yoongi than before, until Yoongi pulls him closer by his waist.

"Now, Jungkook, since you were the one running away from everyone, explain what happened."

Jungkook looks away from Jimin and over to Yoongi, nodding his head. "Well after you left we all had a bet on who could pull the best prank, so we all decided to do a prank war and that's why you saw all of them covered in glitter.

Yoongi nods then looks over to the other three, "Anything to add?"

They look at each other then back to Yoongi, "We need a new T.V. in the game room."

Yoongi shakes his head in disbelief. "How do you guys manage to break a T.V. and turn my house into a battle field in less than two hours?" They all shrug their shoulders and Yoongi sighs, "Okay, everyone introduce yourselves."

"Hello, I'm Jungkook", the boy with dark brown hair answers.

"Hi, I'm Namjoon", the man with pink hair says.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok", the man with lighter brown hair answers.

"Hey, I'm Jin", the man with blonde hair responds.

Jimin smiles and introduces himself, "Hello, I'm Jimin."

Yoongi smiles and stands, "Now that everone is introd-", Yoongi was cut off as someone else runs into the room breathing heavy and hunched over, "Wait, wait, wait, I'm Taehyung."

Jimin looks over quite quickly with a questioning look on his face, "Tae Tae?", he asks quietly. As soon as those words came out of his mouth, Taehyung looks up and a smile breaks out on his face, "Jiminie!", Jimin runs over and hugs his best friend. While the two are hugging each other,the rest watch with confused faces.

"Tae, why are you here?", Jimin asks, his voice full of concern. Tae stands and rubs the back of his neck shyly, "Um, about that, I kinda work for Yoongi."

Jimin's face turns to one of pure shock, "YOU WHAT?!"

"Yeah, We all do actually.", Tae says pointing to everyone else, who are still confused.

Jimin looks back at everyone else then back to Tae, "Why didn't you tell me?" Jimin asks a little hurt. Taehyung frowns and replys, "We aren't allowed to tell anyone."

Jimin nods his head slightly and hugs his best friend again, "At least you're here with me."

Tae smiles a little and hugs him back. Yoongi finally speaks up, "How do you two know each other?" Taehyung looks over at Yoongi and notices that he's a little sad with a hint of jealousy mixed together, "We go to school together." Yoongi lets out the breath he didn't know he was holding and walks over to Jimin.

Tae smiles and walks over to Jungkook, slipping a hand around his waist. Jimin looks at them and smirks, "So is this the boy you're always talking about Tae?"

Tae blushes and hides his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck as everyone laughs.

"I want a llama.", everyone hears Hoseok say, and they just laugh harder at his randomness.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What's up, it felt like this chapter took forever but hey, second update today. Yayyy!