Chapter Nine

No One's POV

"Jimin can you tell me what he looked like?", Yoongi asked, trying not freak Jimin out anymore that what he already was.

"H-He had greyish/silver hair, dark colored eyes, he's really pale, and he has a scar going from his cheek bone to his jaw.", Jimin said, holding onto Yoongi's hand tightly, shaking slightly.

Yoongi pulled Jimin into his chest and held onto his shaking body. He looked at everyone and mouthed 'I'm going to take him to our room, then we will discuss this.' They all nodded and walked off, leaving the two alone.

"Jimin, let's go to the room. Maybe you can take a nap for a little bit.", Yoongi said into his hair.

Jimin nodded and went to stand up, but before he could Yoongi picked him up and started towards the stairs. Jimin didn't put up a fight and instead just laid his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck, breathing in his scent.

The two finally reached their room and went inside heading towards the bed. Yoongi sat Jimin down on the bed and grabbed his big t-shirt and shorts that Jimin likes sleeping in and helped him change. Once they were finished, Jimin laid down and Yoongi laid beside him, pulling him close so he would fall asleep easier.

About fifteen minutes later Jimin was passed out, Yoongi got out of bed, struggling when Jimin wouldn't let him go so he had to put a pillow in his place, and went downstairs. He looked around for the rest of the guys and when he didn't see anyone he figured they were already in the conference room, which they use to hold all their meetings.

He went into the hallway and went to the large door at the end, he pushed a button that was hidden on the back of a picture frame and watched the door open. He went inside and heard everyone talking, he went to the table and sat at the head of it, his seat, and waited for everyone to quiet down.

"Yoongi, what are we going to do about Kihan?" Jin asked worried.

"I don't know yet, I thought he was finished trying to get even but once he found out about Jimin I guess he thinks he can get back at me once and for all.", Yoongi replied, thinking about what would happen if Kihan got Jimin.

"Well, first things first, we need to keep Jimin in the house so he won't be in any danger.", Hoseok spoke up.

"I agree, if he's outside he more at risk than being indoors. I need someone to call Kai and the rest of the guards and tell them what's going on.", Yoongi said to everyone.

"I'll do it, and I will go to the cellar and get some things in case we need them.", Namjoon told Yoongi, who nodded at him in appreciation.

"Someone will need to be with Jimin when I won't be able to.", Yoongi said.

"I'll stay with him.", Taehyung replied. "He's my best friend and it's my job to take care of him too."

Yoongi smiled and nodded, "Thank you, I know he'll be in good hands."

Yoongi looked back to everyone else, "If there is anything else anyone can think of, come to me and we will discuss it. We need to be on full alert, Kihan won't stop until he has me beat, and that means no mercy for anyone standing in his way. I need to keep Jimin safe before myself, I promised his parents and him that I would protect him with everything I have and I won't break that promise. He is my first priority and no one will take him from me, not unless they want to start a war they certainly won't win. Jimin means everything to me, and I'm not letting that asshole take away the only person I have ever loved."

Everyone's face was full of pure shock at what he said. Min Yoongi, the man who swore that he would never love anyone, has fallen for Park Jimin.

"Now, go enjoy your time with whoever, I'm going back to the beautiful human being laying in my bed. Meeting dismissed.", Yoongi stood from his seat and walked out the door. Everyone shared shocked expressions before walking out as well.

Yoongi soon reached his door and went inside, seeing Jimin still laying down. He walked over to his side of the bed and laid beside Jimin. Yoongi looked at Jimin and noticed tears slipping from them.

"Jimin, baby what's wrong? Are you okay?", Yoongi asked, worried about Jimin.

Jimin instantly jumped on Yoongi's lap and hid his face in Yoongi's neck, "I thought you left me. I woke up and didn't see you.", he heard Jimin's muffled reply.

"Oh Minnie, I'm so so sorry. I had to go talk to the others about what happened to you earlier today, I love you too much to leave you. I'll always be here baby. I promise.", Yoongi told Jimin, trying to calm him down.

"Do you really mean it?", Jimin asked.

"Of course I do, I'm not going to leave you.", he replied.

"No, you said that you loved me, do you really?", Jimin clarified his question.

"Oh, I didn't mean to say that out loud. I'm sorry if I scared you, you are just so perfect and I don't want to let you go. I really do love you, I know it's been a short time b-", his sentence was cut off when he felt Jimin's lips on his own.

He didn't hesitate to kiss back, he put his hands on Jimin's waist while Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. After a few minutes they pulled away.

"I love you too, Min Yoongi."

######################################
Hey my beautiful potatoes!! I finally got to update!!! I have thought about this chapter non stop trying to figure out how to make it perfect and in my opinion this is terrible. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Also, thank you guys for almost 200 reads! Until next time beauties!!

(P.S. I know some people like to know the correct pronunciation of names so KiHan is pronounced key-hawn. I hope this helps someone.)