Chapter Fifteen

We walked through the now broken doors, taking a look around. I looked straight ahead seeing that bastard holding onto my Jimin by his hair.

"Jimin."

~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's POV

I tried to break free from Kihan's hold but everytime I tried he would pull me back, causing even more pain.

"Ahhh! Let me go!", I screamed as loud as my voice would allow. He just ignored me and just stared straight ahead.

"Well, well, well. I'm glad you decided to come and join the party Yoongi, I was starting to think that you wouldn't show.", Kihan said, faking a pout.

"Let Jimin go.", Yoongi said, his voice echoing in the large room.

"Now why would I do that?", Kihan asked, smirking.

"He has nothing to do with this. It's me you want, not him.", Yoongi told him, starting to get impatient.

By now, I have a huge headache and I feel like I'm losing half the hair on my head from it being pulled so hard. I try moving away again but I instantly regret it when I feel a foot hitting my side. I gasp, trying to find the air that was knocked out of me. I fall to the ground with a loud thud and felt an awful pain in my ankle. I look over to see Kihan standing there with his foot on my ankle, preventing me from moving.

"You bastard!! Let him go!", Yoongi yelled, getting angrier by the second. Kihan watched the scene with a sick smile spread across his face. He bent down to my now bruising side and pressed down, making me scream in agony.

"But the fun has just begun!", Kihan yelled, laughing like a maniac. I tried my best to sit up but I was soon pushed back down. "Stay in your place or you will be severly punished.", Kihan said.

"You will not lay another finger on him.", Yoongi said, venom laced throughout his words, somehow, he was now standing only a few feet infront of me. I had tears streaming down my cheeks as I lied there, holding my side and trying not to have a panic attack, several thoughts running through my head.

What if Yoongi gets hurt?

What if he doesn't make it out of here?

"And what exactly are you gonna do to me if I do?" Kihan asked, testing Yoongi's patience.

"You will be begging for death once I get my hands on you.", Yoongi said, his voice going deeper and eyes turning darker.

Kihan's face flickered to one of fear before breaking out in a large, ugly grin.

"Why don't we just see about that.", he chuckled, he started to grab me but was soon tackled to the ground by a furious Yoongi. I was pulled into a pair of strong arms, which belonged to Taehyung.

"We need to get you out of here." Tae told me. He tried to pull me away but I refused, I can't leave Yoongi here with that asshole. What if something happens to him and I'm not here to help save him?

"Jimin, you need to be treated before you're infections get any worse.", Tae said, trying once again to take me away.

"No! I'm not leaving unless Yoongi is walking out of here with me!", I yelled. He sighed and stopped trying to pull me towards the broken doors, knowing I wasn't going to change my mind. I looked over towards the two fighting males and noticed that Yoongi was now on top of Kihan, punching him square in the face several times.

Kihan tried numerous times to get the upper hand but failed each time. With one final blow to the face, Yoongi stood and turned away from the unconscious man. Before I new it, I was in his arms.

"I've missed you so much.", Yoongi said into my neck.

"I've missed you too.", I said, my voice cracking at the end. Yoongi pulled away from me and wiped away the newly fallen tears before leaning in and kissing me. I didn't realize how much I missed Yoongi until I was in his arms. We finally pulled away from lack of oxygen.

"I was afraid that you forget about me.", I cried into his shoulder. He pulled me closer to him, if that was even possible.

"I would never forget you, you mean the world to me Jimin.", he said, trying to calm me down. "I'm so sorry baby, we tried are best to find you sooner but every time we got close it turned out to be a dead end."

"Please, don't ever leave me.", I whispered.

"I won't, I promise.", He told me.

Somewhere along the way Namjoon and Taehyung vanished, probably with the others clearing the rest of the building. I turned around to see that Kihan was no where in sight.

"Y-Yoongi", I studdered, "Kihan is m-missing." To be honest, I was so scared.

"Jimin, get out of here, I don't want you to get hurt.", Yoongi tried getting me to leave.

"No, I'm not leaving unless you're coming with me.", I told him.

We were both interrupted when we heard chuckling, "Now, why would you want to leave?"

Kihan was holding a gun, waving it around as he talked. Yoongi pulled me behind him, out of the line of fire. He pulled out his own and held it high, showing he wasn't joking.

"Jimin, whatever you do, please do not move from behind me.", Yoongi said, voice firm.

"I don't think that this day went according to plan, do you?", Kihan spoke up, not taking his eyes off of us.

"Let's have a little more fun shall we?", he smirked. Before I knew it I was in front of Yoongi as a gunshot went off, soon followed by another. I looked to the other side of the room and watched as Kihan fell to the ground. I felt something wet on my shirt, I looked down and saw blood seeping through. I turned towards Yoongi before collapsing, him catching me before I hit the ground.

"Jimin, stay with me baby. Keep your eyes open.", Yoongi said. I looked up at him and gave him a small smile.

"I love you..", I said before my world turned black.

<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<<-<

Hey you smexy turtles! I'm am extremely sorry for being late once againg but at least it was only a day. This is probably one of the shittiest things I have written so far but I hope you guys enjoy and let me know if I'm making you babes happy. Until next time my smol turtles!!