Chapter Twenty-Six

~Jimin's POV~

"Yoongi, come on, we leave in 45 minutes!", I yelled from the bathroom. Our vacation is over and it is now time for us to head back home, it's kinda sad, I've had a wonderful time. I finished fixing my hair so I went back to the room, finding Yoongi asleep with his have shoved into a pillow.

I sighed and walked over to him, "Yoongi, get up, we have to get ready to leave soon!!!"

He slowly woke himself up as I finished packing up the small amount of our belongings left out. Once everything was completely packed and Yoongi was completely awake, it was time to leave.

"Thank god you woke up when you did, or we wouldn't have left on time.", I said, looking over to Yoongi.

"Hey, you know me, I need my sleep.", he gave me his gummy smile as we got on the boat. We placed our things inside one of the rooms and made our way around the deck.

"How long should it take us to get home?", I asked.

"It should take around 2 hours.", Yoongi stated, looking back to the water. I nodded and watched the little waves behind the boat.

"I'm afraid to see the house once we get back home.", I looked over to Yoongi and his eyes widened.

"Why did you remind me.", he whined, making me laugh as he started rambling about how many messes the guys have made when Yoongi has been away. This is a good way to pass time.

~Time Skip~

It's been almost an hour that Yoongi has been making up scenerios about how damaged the house is.

"Oh! What if they sold the house for drug money!? Or crashed one of the cars through the pool room windows.", he rambled.

"Babe.", he raised his head to look at me, "There is nothing to worry about, the house will still be there, the cars will be in the garages, and everyone will be alive and breathing." I hope they haven't killed each other yet. "Now calm down and breathe."

He took a deep breath before nodding his head, laying on my shoulder to calm down. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair, it always helps when he is nervous or stressed, and looked out at the water. We soon made it to the dock and waited until it was okay to get off, Yoongi getting off first then helping me before grabbing our bags. Once we got off the boat and bid the crew goodbye, we walked over and greeted Jay.

"Good to see you again Mr. Min.", Jay smiled.

"You too Jay.", Yoongi smiled back as he helped put the bags in the trunk.

"Mr. Park, it's good to see you as well.", he grinned, opening my door for me.

"And you too Jay, and I've already told you, just call me Jimin.", I scolded. He just smiled bigger and nodded his head, closing my door and moving to the driver seat, driving out of the lot.

We have been driving for a while when Yoongi said, "Jay.", breaking the silence.

"Yes sir.", he answered, looking up to the mirror briefly.

"How has everything been while we were gone?", Yoongi asked, rubbing his temples, waiting for bad news.

"Everything has been pretty good honestly, I have been absent for a fews days to visit my mother in the hospital but no other time than that.", he said.

Yoongi started to answer but I cut him off, "How is your mom, if you don't mind me asking."

He smiled a little, "She is doing well, she has been sick so my dad brought her to the hospital." I nodded and looked over to Yoongi who was studying the conversation seriously.

"Once we get back to the house, you should pack  and go stay with your parents for a little bit, at least until your mom gets out of the hospital.", I spoke clearly. He looked up at me through the mirror with a huge smile and glassy eyes.

"Thank you, I appreciate this so much.", he thanked me. I just gave him the biggest smile I could and looked over to Yoongi, who was grinning like a mad man. I grabbed his hand and leaned into his side, tracing the lines on his palm.

We drove for a little while longer before we finally made it home. Jay pulled into the driveway and parked the car in front of the house, getting out and opening my door, thanking me once again before walking to his part of the house and entering.

"That was very sweet of you Jimin.", Yoongi smiled, making me blush. We grabbed our bags so Jay wouldn't have to worry about getting them, and walked to the front door.

"It feels good to be home.", I stated, Yoongi nodding his head as he opened the door.

We walked into the house and was greeted with silence as we set our bags by the door. I walked further into the house and looked into the livingroom and still haven't seen or heard anything. Yoongi walked up behind me and looked just as confused as I was, until I realized where everyone was.

I giggled and walked over the the kitchen door, waiting for Yoongi, then pushing it open. There everyone was, laughing and passing the food around for everyone to get some. It took a minute for everyone to register that we were finally home, then all hell broke loose.

Everyone stood from the table and rushed over to try and greet us first but stopped when they saw someone step in front of us. Jin was standing directly in front of me with a pan held up, waiting to smack someone.

"I give them the first hug, we already discussed this damn it. I swear, none of you listen.", he spoke the last part mainly to himself as he turned around.

"Jimin! Yoongi! We missed you guys!", he smiled brightly. He pulled me into a hug then moved onto Yoongi, pulling away after.

"We missed you guys too!", I exclaimed.

"Well...", Yoongi started. I glared at him before smacking him in the stomach. I walked around and gave everyone hugs as Yoongi gave them 'bro-hugs'. I looked around before turning to Jin, "Where's Namjoon?"

He froze and turned to me and Yoongi, "He is in the conference room, you guys should go find him." I turned to Yoongi who looked just as confused as I felt before nodding and walking towards the conference room. Yoongi opened the door and walked in, me following after him, we walked to the table and found Namjoon.

"Hey guys, good to see you again.", He grinned. We smiled and greeted him the same way we did with everyone else before asking, "What's going on?"

"There is a big problem.", he looked to the other side of the table.

"Taeyong?"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY LLAMAS! IT'S OVER GUYS! AHHHHHH! This has been such an amazing journey and it's so sad that it's over.

I wasn't really sure how to end the book but I feel like this is an okay way to end it. I will be starting the sequel very soon!

Anywhore, I love you all so much! Please remember, you are beautiful and take care of yourselves. See you soon my beautiful Illamination!

~Love, Author-nim.