Chapter Twenty-Two

Jimin's POV

"Yoongi!! Do you have all your bags packed?!", I yelled from the bathroom. I heard shuffling before a reply, "Almost Jiminie!!", I spit out the remaining toothpaste into the sink then cut off the water, grabbing my toothbrush and my other shower stuff before walking into the bedroom, putting it in my suitcase.

"Yoon, you should go brush your teeth before we leave.", I said, grabbing some shirts from my side of the closet. He said a small 'Okay' before going to the bathroom. We are currently packing our things for the trip in a few hours so we would have enough time to say our goodbyes. Yoongi still doesn't know about his surprise and I'm super excited to get this trip started, just a week alone with Yoongi.

"Babe?"

I turned to Yoongi, breaking out of my daze, "Yes?"

He smiled at me before restating his sentence, "I said that I was done packing and asked if you wanted any help."

"Ohh, well if your done would you care to grab my shoes from the closet?", he nodded and went to do as asked. I turned to my suitcase and zipped it closed, finally finished packing and with an hour to go.

"Here you go.", he set my shoes on the floor, "Now, I'm gonna go and get something to eat.", he pecked my lips before heading out the door. I smiled as I put my shoes on then went to my bedside table, grabbing my charger, phone, and wallet, putting the charger and wallet into my suitcase before heading downstairs.

As I walked down the stairs I bumped into someone, causing us both to fall, "Yah! Watch what you're doing!"

I looked up to see Hyungwon with tears in his eyes, "Hey, what's wrong? I'm sorry if I hurt you.", he looked down and visibly relaxed. I stood from my place on the floor and looked at him,

"It's not your fault Jimin, I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm sorry.", I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug, him returning it a few seconds later.

"Do you want to talk about it?", I asked softly. I heard shuffling, Yoongi coming up the stairs finding a crying Hyungwon in my arms. He gave me a confused look as I mouthed him the best reply I could think of, 'I tell you later once he feels better.' He nodded and mouthed a quick 'I love you' before retreating back downstairs.

Hyungwon pulled away from the hug a few minutes later, calmer than when we first bumped into each other. "I was talking with Taehyung and Jungkook when I saw Minhyuk getting close with Kihyun. I guess I just assumed the worst and bolted."

I nodded my head, "It's okay to get protective and upset over your loved ones Hyungwon, do you want me to get Minhyuk so you guys could talk privately?", he considered for a moment then nodded, thanking me then heading off to his and Minhyuk's shared room.

I continued my way downstairs to find Minhyuk, finding him in the living room still with Kihyun. I walked over to the two, apologizing as I grabbed Minhyuk's arm, dragging him away. I pulled him into the empty den, turning around and slapping his arm.

"Oww! What was that for?!", he yelped, rubbing the reddening spot on his arm. I glared at him before answering,

"That was for hurting your boyfriend and making him cry, dickhead.", he gave me a puzzled look in response, "Hyungwon saw you getting close with Kihyun and stormed off, not wanting to be seen upset. What the hell were you thinking?!"

His eyes widened, "No no, Kihyun was asking for advise to ask out IM! I don't like Kihyun like that, I love Hyungwon way to much to do that to him! Jimin you have to believe me!!", he spoke frantically. I sighed as I grabbed his shoulders, trying to calm him down a little.

"Hey, it's okay, I trust you but I won't forgive you for what you did until you go fix things with Hyungwon. He is upstairs in your guy's room.", he smiled and thanked me before bolting out of the den and up the stairs. I smiled at my success before turning out, jumping when I saw Yoongi standing behind me.

"Damn it Yoongi, you scared the shit out of me!!", I yelled smacking his arm. He laughed, pulling me into his arms which stopped my assault on his arm. "I'm sorry Minnie.", he whispered, placing his lips on mine.

I pulled away with a small pout on my lips, making Yoongi peck them once more. "Now, what happened with Hyungwon and Minhyuk?"

"Hyungwon saw Minhyuk getting really close Kihyun and mistook it for something it wasn't. It was just a big misunderstanding but I believe I fixed the situation.", I stated proudly. Yoongi smiled at me and slipped his hands into the back pockets of my jeans.

"That's wonderful Minnie. I came to let you know we have to leave in twenty minutes.", I nodded and we set off to say our goodbyes.

~Time Skip~

"Bye everyone, we will see you all in a week!", I yelled one last time as I closed my door. I leaned against Yoongi as Jay pulled out the driveway and we made our way to Yoongi's boat dock, Yoongi oblivious to the situation.

"Why are we going this way? The airport is in the opposite direction.", Yoongi stated, now realizing we were going the wrong way.

"I know baby, we are taking a different type of travel.", he only nodded his head, still looking confused.

We made it to the dock a little later, Yoongi falling asleep on the way here. "Babe, wake up. We're here.", I shook him lightly, him waking a minute later. He took a brief look around before focusing his gaze back on me, "We are at my dock?"

I giggled at his confused state and pulled him out of the car, "Yes, I rented a boat to take us to our destination."

"Why did you rent a boat Jiminie, I have one of my own."

"I know, I just wanted this one to be a little different.", he nodded, once again confused.

Jay grabbed our bags from the trunk and brought them to us, bidding us goodbye then driving back home. I grabbed my suitcase handle as Yoongi grabbed his and we walked hand in hand towards the rented boat. I stepped up on the platform first then grabbed Yoongi's hand once he got on the platform as well.

"Why are there rose petals and candles everywhere?", he asked, turning towards me.

"Happy Birthday Min Yoongi, I love you.", I smiled.

He flashed the biggest smile I have ever seen, picking me up bridal style a second later and spinning us around.

"I love you so much Park Jimin, thank you."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm sorry it's been so long, I have just been super busy. I just wanna say I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Also, prayers to SHINee and Jonghyun's family on his loss. R.I.P Kim Jonghyun.