Chapter Thirteen

Yoongi's POV

"Damn it! That makes the fourth dead end!", I yelled throwing my cell down on my desk. Its been almost ten days that Jimin has been missing and we haven't come any closer to finding him. We've been lead to dead end after dead end, Kihan is really covering his tracks.

"Yoongi!", Namjoon ran into my office, almost tripping, "It's Jimin." That's all it took him to say before I was running out my door.

"-ay do you have any idea where you are Jimin?", Jin was talking through the house phone, desperately trying to figure out anything that could help us find him. I walked over and asked for the phone.

"Jimin, please tell me you're okay!", I spoke clearly into the phone. I looked over to Hoseok and Taehyung and to instructed them to try and track the phone call and see who's phone it is and where he's calling from.

"Yoongi! I'm okay but I don't have long, one of the guards dropped their phone and I dialed the first number that came to mind. I'm in some abandoned building in the woods somewhere.", I heard Jimin talk as quietly as possible so he wouldn't get caught, his voice was shaking like he was on the verge of tears.

"I miss you so much Yoongi. Please, save me. I love you.", Jimin was crying as he told me the last few sentences.

"I love you too baby, keep yourself safe. you'll be home soon."

"I have to go, someone's coming.", Jimin ended the call before I had a chance to reply. I put the phone down and turned to Hoseok and Tae, who were eyeing the laptop closely.

"Please tell me you got something from the call.", I asked desperately. Hoseok was tapping away on the keyboard. "I got the name of the phone's owner but the location is locked, I'm gonna have to break through the barrier to find out where he is. In the mean time, Taehyung and Jungkook can look up any information on abandoned buildings near any type of wooded area.", Hoseok said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

I nodded my head and turned to the rest of the guys, along with Monsta X and Got7. "Everyone needs to have the things gathered for a fight, I have a feeling it could get bad so everyone needs to be prepared. As soon as we find out where he may be, we head out.", I spoke clearly. Everyone agreed and went their separate ways.

"Let me know when you find anything.", I said before I went to get my things ready. I made sure I had my bulletproof vest and a few guns set out along with extra bullets.

"I'm coming for you baby."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's POV

"I have to go, someone's coming.", I hung up before Yoongi had a chance to reply because I knew if he would have said something else I wouldn't have been able to hang up. I quickly wiped my tears and hid the phone under my mattress.

"Oh, Jimin! Why don't we play a little game.", I heard someone call out. I hid my head between my knees and wrapped my arms around them. Please leave me alone, go away.

Someone unlocked the door and swung it open. There was a faint smell of alcohol on the man. He walked closer to me and crouched to my eye level. He put his hand on my head, playing with my hair. I tried to pull away but he gripped onto it tightly and pulled me towards him.

"Ah! Let go, please!", I yelled trying to get him to release his hold on my hair. He pulled on it harder which made me cry out once again.

"I do what the hell I want!", he screamed at me. At this point I was crying and a headache was starting to form.

"Please.", I sobbed, trying to get him to let go of me before he could do something else. He finally let go and pushed me back into the wall. He stood and looked down at me like I was mud he just stepped in with his brand new shoes.

"You should watch your tone, you don't want something bad to happen. Do you, darling?", he said, as he tried reaching for my face.

"Don't call me darling, and don't fucking touch me!", I yelled at him. He stumbled, not expecting my outburst. A few seconds later a felt a sting on my left cheek. I brought my hand up to my face and stared at the man.

He was glaring at me, "I told you to watch your tone, bitch!" He shoved me back into the wall before kneeing me in the stomach and walking out of the room, slamming the door. I tried my best to catch my breath from being kneed in the stomach and crying.

Save me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi's POV

I went downstairs, after getting my vest on and guns packed, to see if everyone was ready and if we got new information. I walked down the hallway towards the hidden door leading to my safe room.

Once I entered I saw everyone was dressed in their bulletproof vests and were getting their guns prepped. I met up with JB and Shownu to explain how this could possibly go and told them if they wanted they can back out now.

"We know, we aren't gonna leave you to do this alone Yoongi.", JB told me, Shownu nodding his head, agreeing.

"Thank you.", I told them.

We all exited and I went to the computer room to see if Hoseok, Tae, or Jungkook have found anything. I walked over to Tae and Jungkook first.

"Have you guys found anything.", I asked hopefully.

"We found a total of three places in the area and five places in the surrounding areas." Taehyung told me, typing in a few names into the computer.

"Four of those places are surrounded by woods and the other four are on the border of wooded areas.", Jungkook said, pulling up the coordinates of all the places.

"Okay, Jimin told us he was in the woods so focus on that for now, that's our best bet.", I said. Jungkook nodded and pulled up the places surrounded by woods.

"One of them are in area and the other three are in the surrounding areas. I'm pulling up images of them now.", Jungkook said. I nodded and watched as he pulled them up. One of them looked like an abandoned farmhouse, another looked like an abandoned school building, and the other two look like factories.

"Save the images so we can refer to them aga-", I said before getting cut off.

"Yoongi, I know where Jimin is.", Hoseok said.

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√
Hey turtles!!! I hope you all had a wonderful day, I updated again as promised and I hope you all enjoy it. Until next time lovelies!!💜