Chapter Six

No One's POV

It's been a few hours since Yoongi and the others left. Jimin had been hanging out with Taehyung and Hoseok in the game room since after breakfast, just playing random games or watching TV to pass time.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go get something to drink.", Jimin said looking at the two playing Mario Kart on the new flat screen, Yoongi called and had a new TV delivered after they told him what happened. Jimin left the room and went to the kitchen, grabbing a cup and getting some water before sitting down on the counter.

After a few minutes of sitting and thinking, he heard voices and a door closing. He sets his cup down on the empty space beside him and hops off the counter, walking into the living room. He sees the three taking their shoes off but something catches his eye, Yoongi has a cut on his arm that looks like it needs stitches, Namjoon has a black eye and busted knuckles, and Jungkook has a busted lip and a cut on his cheek.

"What the hell happened to you guys?!", Jimin asks quite loudly, walking over to them and examining their wounds.

"Oh, just a small fight." Yoongi says casually, hissing when Jimin applies a little pressure to his cut.

"Go to the kitchen and sit at the table, I'm going to get Jin and some medical supplies.", Jimin starts to walk off until Yoongi says, "We're fine." Jimin turns about putting one hand on his hip, "Go!", he says pointing towards the kitchen. The three nod their head with wide eyes and walk to the kitchen, Jimin continues his way to find Jin hearing, "Damn, he isn't gonna take any of your shit, Yoongi." Not even a second later he hears a slap before a loud, "Ow! That hurt you asshat!"

Once Jimin reaches the stairs his laughter finally dies down and he gets the medical supplies out of the closet in the hallway and gets Jin before going back​ to the kitchen with the three idiots.

They finally get to the kitchen and find Jungkook sitting on the table watching Namjoon and Yoongi arguing about who's hotter. Jimin and Jin looks at each other and stand at the door watching them argue, trying not to laugh too loud.

"Clearly, I'm hotter.", Namjoon says putting his hands on his hips, adding a little attitude.

"You wish, you look like an egg.", Yoongi says making everyone in the room laugh. Jin and Jimin walk over and set the two down before opening the first aid kit. Namjoon crosses his arms over his chest, mumbling something along the lines of, "I do not look like an egg."

Jin starts cleaning Namjoons knuckles, while Jimin starts cleaning Yoongi's cut, getting ready to stitch it up. Jungkook cleaned his own before getting up to find something to eat.

After everyone was done, they all decided to go to the living room to watch a movie. Jimin and Yoongi were on the loveseat, Jimin on Yoongi's lap, Namjoon and Jin were on one end of the couch, Jungkook and Taehyung were on the other end, Jungkook on Tae's lap, and Hoseok was on the other chair.

After a couple of movies everyone decided to go to the pool. They all went and changed, grabbing a towel and went to the pool. As soon as they got their, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok were already pushing each other into the pool. Jin and Yoongi sat on the beach chairs, Namjoon went to the bar and made a couple of drinks, one for him, one for Yoongi, and one for Jin. Jimin went to the side of the pool and sat, putting his feet in the water.

"Guys, get in!", Tae yells, Jungkook sitting on his shoulders.

Namjoon sets his drink down, standing up and kissing Jin before jumping into the pool. Jimin walks over to Yoongi and grabs his hand pulling him towards the pool.

After half an hour of everyone, except Jin, playing around in the pool. Namjoon, Taehyung, and Hoseok get out and walk over to Jin. They all three pick him up and bring him over to the pool before throwing him in, Namjoon and Hoseok following. Tae sits by the pool, beside Jimin.

"So, how do you feel being here?", he asks Jimin.

"Honestly, I like it here. Yoongi isn't as bad as I thought he was, I actually kind of like him.", Jimin says as he watches Yoongi laugh at something Jin said.

Tae smiles, " He likes you too, you know. I've never seen him this happy, he used to be distant all the time unless it came to work."

Jimin looks at Tae, "Really?" Tae nods his head with a little smile, "But you've already made him so happy." Jimin looks back at Yoongi, smiling when he sees him looking back.

Jungkook walks over to Tae, whispering something into his ear before grabbing his towel and walking back inside, "I'm gonna go and see what he needs my help with.", Tae says before getting his towel and going back inside as well.

Jimin looks up at the ceiling, looking through the window. He feels someone's hands on his waist and looks back to see Yoongi smiling at him, he returns the smile.

"Let's go inside.", Jimin nods his head and stands, Yoongi hops out and grabs Jimin's hand before grabbing their towels and walking inside and going to their room. They dry off and change their clothes, before getting in bed and falling asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello smol potatoes, I'm sorry I didnt update yesterday, it was a busy day for me. I'm also having to update on my phone so I might not get to update as much but I will try my best. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Until next time!!!