Chapter Two - Jerk.

Chapter Two - Jerk

{ Reece Tucker }

I woke up to the worse headache ever. I blinked my eyes to adjust the lighting.

Where am I? Why the hell does my head feel like its been hammered by someone really hard?

Then memories of yesterday flashes through my brain.

Oh I was at Luke's party. That's one hell of a party he made. Then suddenly I feel something move next to me. Looking at my left, I see a blonde haired girl sleeping next to me. Ahh, another girl I've banged.

I got up and started to get dressed as I found it all over the room. Not caring she woke up or not, I got out and slammed the door. I made my way down the stairs until I heard someone shouted "JERK!" well I believe that for me, I've been called worse.

I head to the kitchen in hoping I could get some food, I guess luck isn't on my side. I got out and hop onto my bike, going to make a morning cruse to the supermarket to get myself some breakfast before I head home.

I felt the wind blowing my hair as I ride pass the neighbourhood, I just love the feeling of being free. That's why I love my bike, rumors was going around school saying that I love my bike way too much to let any girl sit behind me. Well those rumors are true.

I slowed down as I got closed to the supermarket. Parking my bike at the side of the road, I got off and made my way towards the supermarket, walking pass the shops, it brings back the childhood memories when I grew up. Now I sound all girlish. I was brought back to reality when someone bumped into me.

'Watch where you're going! Are you blind or something?!' I said without thinking.

'Err cant you see? I AM blind.' I heard a sweet voice said behind me. I turn around to face her, that's when it hit me, she was holding onto her cane look straight at me.

'Oh,' that's all I could manage, she just walked pass me towards a guy with a trolley next to him.

Shit Im a huge ass Jerk.

Damn I deserve a bitch slap, stupid jerk.