Chapter Four - Madness.

{ Christina Frank }

'CHRISTINA MAY FRANK! JULIA LIZ FRANK!' I heard mum shouted.

'Oh you guys are in deep shit!' Drake said.

'DRAKE DIN FRANK! MIND YOUR LANGUAGE!' Mum shouted at him.

'Now girls, explain to me why did I received a call from your school saying that you hit someone? On your first day of school!'

'Mum just clam down, it was nothing bad.' I heard Julia said.

'Nothing bad. You hit someone. That is already bad.' She said. 'Coming from you Tina it is much worse.'

'Mum, I was standing for my rights.' I defended.

'Just ignore it. Why cant it be so hard.' She said.

'Easy for you to say because you're not blind! I hate it when people call my family members a freak just because I am the blind one! Cant you just accept the fact that I am blind, I am the freak!' I shouted to her. 'You know what forget about it!' I guide myself up to my room, slamming the door once I entered.

I can feel warm tears rolling down my cheeks. I took a swing of my cane hitting the punching bag that is hang in my ceiling. I took multiple swings to it. Till Im all out of energy. I sat down crying.

This is crazy, Im going crazy. I pulled my hair as hard as I could.

Knock, knock.

'Hey Chris you okay?' I heard Drake asked behind the door.

'Yea.' I said not trying to make him suspect something.

'So you dont mind me coming in right?' I heard him opening the door bit by bit.

'Er-' I was too late, I heard him walking into my room closing the door behind him.

'Gosh, Chris what happen?' I heard him running towards me. I could feel his hands on me. 'Did you took a swing with your cane?' I felt my soft bed under me.

'Maybe?' that sound like a question. Arghh, my back ache like a bitch.

'Didnt know that you cursed.' I heard Drake chuckled.

'What Im not your goodie two shoes okay. I do curse just not in front of everyone.' I defended.

'Alright alright. Dont get you panties in a twist.' He said. 'You do know that mum is kinda piss at you for your tone of voice, but yet she does care about your feelings too. And we really need to get you a new cane.'

'Yea, Im sorry. It's just been a emotional day for me. It's hard to adapt to the new surroundings. It's not like our old home where everyone originally knew Im blind.' I told him. 'This is total madness.'

'You can say that again. Mum is going to be mental once she found out what you did to your cane. But you know what, I got an idea.' He said.

'How about getting you a guide dog?' he asked.

'Now you're mental. You know how piss mum would get if we were to own a dog in the house.' I told him. I feel my bed dipping down due to my brother's weight on it.

'But it's not just any dog. It's a guide dog, it's licensed to guide blind people around.' He said.

'Yea but still, she'll got mental on us. Why cant we stick to my cane?'

'Cause you'll break it again. Like what you did to the last one and the current one.'

'Ya ya. Sure. Just let me think about it, okay?' I said.

'Sure take your time on it sis.' He said. 'Oh you do know that you have to apologize to mum sooner or later.'

'Arghh!' I slam my pillow to his face. 'Why do you have to remind me?!'

{ Reece Tucker }

Her pink lips, her greenish blued eyes and her brownish hair. God, she's just so beautiful. Now why the hell am I being all mushy now?

Cut it out Reece. Be a man! I mentally slap myself.

I grab a can of Redbull and crash onto my couch. My house is usually quiet. No one at home. Only the weekends where the staff will clean the house and do whatever shit they have to do. My parents? Well they're are bring the bacon home as always busy, busy, busy with work. Work is all they think about.

Meh, I got used to all of it. 18 years of loneliness.

Stoning at my couch, I cant help it but to think about the girl I bumped into the other day. She beautiful. Why cant I stop thinking about her. Even though she's blind, there's something about her that I cant seem to put my finger to it. She make me feel something that I've never felt before but what is it. I'm going to find out sooner or later.

All of this is madness. It's making me going crazy. Thinking about her just make me go all mental.

Oh sweet mother of god, oh please help me. I think Im going mental.