Chapter Three - New School.

{ Christina Frank }

'Chris! Get up! Get up!' I heard Anna shouted jumping on my bed. 'Get up! Get up! Get up!'

'Okay! Okay! Im up! Im up!' I swing my hands above my head. That made Anna stop and got down.

'Yay! Hurry! Hurry! Its first day of school!' God! Did someone have her Redbull or coffee? How can a small kid like her has lots of energy?

Argh shit, she remind me of school. I forgot that I have to attend a new school now. Shit. I swing my legs to the side of my bed and I feel my way to my cane. Once I got a hold of it, I use it to guide me towards my walk in wardrobe.

'Julia!!!' I shouted for my sister.

'Yes! What happen?!' I hate it when she thinks that something bad happen whenever I call for her.

'Nothing, just need your help in choosing my clothes for school, while I get myself all clean up.' I told her.

'Yea sure, besides I was thinking of a perfect outfit for you already. Now get that lazy ass of yours into the bathroom.' She pushes me towards I believe the bathroom door which is connected to my walk in wardrobe as well.

I feel my way towards the shower area, I got used to all these it took me years to get use to the feelings and all. I could only imagine the image in my head. Well that means I have one hell of an imagination.

~

'Can someone pass me the pepper?' I asked.

'Here you go,' Dad puts it on my hand. 'Oh look at the time, I have to go. You girls need a ride to school?'

'Yea sure dad, let me finish my eggs first.' I said, munching on the eggs.

'Oh dad wait I have to look for my phone. Has anyone seem my phone?' Julia asked.

'You know my answer.' I joked.

'Christina!' I heard mum shouted.

'What mum it was a joke, cant I joke about my blindness?' i asked. I kinda got used to mum scolding me about me joking about my specialty. I dont really label as my blindness as a specialty. It's full on weirdness.

'Honey let her joke, it's been hard for her during her growing up years. Besides she's turning nineteen soon so she should be comfortable in joking about it.' Dad said. I heard dad kissing mum.

'Hey dad, I know that Im blind but I still can hear you kissing mum which is too loud.' I said.

'Ohhh, mum's blushing! Nice one Chris. I've never seen mum blush in what a long time!' Drake laughed. I just laughed as I imagine how mum looked like when she blushes.

'Okay let's get moving I found my phone.' I heard Julia running in the kitchen. 'Mum are you blushing?'

'Oh cant your mum blush once in a while?' Mum joked.

'Alright, alright.' I heard Julia said.

'Now, you kids behave in school. It's a new school, and Julia I dont want to heard anything about you punching a guy once you enter school.' Mum said.

'What, I was defending myself.' I heard her protest.

'I will drop Anna to school then I'll head to work. If you girls need a ride back home, Drake will be at home. Just give him a call.' Mum said.

'At your service.' I heard Drake doing a thick British accent to us.

'And Tina, just be yourself, things will be alright.' Mum said, I can feel her getting closer to me. And I feel her lips on my forehead. 'Now you girls go to school!' Mum slapped our butts. I grab my backpack and cane while Julia grabbed a hold of my arm guiding me to dad's car which is already outside waiting for us.