Chapter Eleven - Fears.

{ Reece Tucker }

That feeling when you look into someone's eyes and all you see is fear. Fear written all over in their eyes. You just want to do anything you could to remove that fear from their eyes.

That what I did. I look into her eyes, and there were fear. Fear of what might happen. Fear of facing her parents. Fear of her sister being hurt badly. Fear of being fooled. And especially fear of being alone.

I told her I'm going to protect her. I even promise her. Now that what I'm afraid of. My fear is, fear of not getting to accomplish what I promise her. All I want to to see her be happy. To see that beautiful smile of hers.

I look at her beautiful peaceful face that is resting on my lap. All that crying really made her that tired huh?

Why could anyone hurt such an innocent girl. She couldn't hurt a fly. No offence, she's blind. She couldn't do anything to hurt anyone.

'Mmmm.' She move, turning her body towards me and snuggling closer to me.

'Morning.' I said.

'Mmmm.'

'Christina. I think it's time for you to wake up.' I tuck some of her hair behind her ear. Her eyes slowly flutter open, and I come eye to eye with her hazel brown eyes.

'Mmmm. Morning.' She said giving me a small smile.

'Do you want some breakfast?'

'Hmm. That would be nice.' She snuggle even closer to me.

'I can't make breakfast if you're hugging me.' I chuckle at her actions.

'You're just so warm and cosy. Like my teddy bear.'

'Well this teddy will not cook you breakfast if you're not going to wake up.' I told her.

'Fine.' She slowly sit up and stretch out her limbs. Hearing some bones crack due to soreness. 'So teddy, what's for breakfast?'

'Anything you want.'

'Chocolate chip pancakes?'