Chapter Six - The Nice Side of Me Part Two.

{ Reece Tucker }

The whole day, I thinking about that girl. There's something about her, that I have the urge to want to know about. Partly I want to apologize to her for being a dick to her and there's this part, well she's plainly beautiful. Which honestly I never seen before.

My mind is saying: Come on Tucker! Get your head in the game! She's just another girl that you'll toy with and eventually break her heart.

While my heart: Tucker, maybe this is a sign that you have to stop your ways and start being a man. No more parties, no more breaking girls heart etc. it's time for you to move on.

And here I am stuck not knowing who shall I go with, my mind or my heart? All I know is that I can't wait to see her tomorrow in school.

~The next day during lunch.~

While I grab my tray that's filled with pepperoni and cheese pizzas, salmon sandwich, two peaches and two bottle of juice, I head out to the same spot where she usually sits. A part of me can't wait to spend time with her whole the other part is telling me to walk away.

Whatever it is. I'm going to at least try to be her friend and get to know her better and at least she tells her name to me now.

'Hey.' I said.

'Hi, I had a feeling that you'll come again.' She said.

'Mind me joining you? I brought you food as well.'

'In that case sure why not. Since you've brought me food.' She said, keeping her iPod into her bag.

'So what did you get?' she ask.

'I didn't know what you like, I just got us pepperoni and cheese pizzas, salmon sandwich, peaches and some bottle juices. Are you okay with it?' I told her while I sit down on the grass carefully.

'Hmm cheese pizza, did you say salmon?' she ask.

'Yes, salmon sandwich.'

'I'll have that since it's my favorite.' She said. I pass the sandwich to her. And she finely grab it from my hand.

'So, what is Mr Reece Tucker doing here with me during lunch and not with his gang?' she said while biting on the sandwich.

'You know. Sometimes some people need breaks from a hectic world.' I said while grabbing the pepperoni pizza.

'So being popular is hectic? I thought you're into attention.' She simply said.

'Not all the time. Not saying I dislike the attention. It's just that I need a break from the people I know and starter tug new people like you.'

'And you don't mind being with me. A person like me. Well a blind person to be exact. Doesn't it like spoil your rep if you've been seen with me?' she took another bite of the sandwich.

'Is there a law against being friends with people who are blind? and besides you're a human too, it's doesn't mean you're blind you're not human.' I told her.

'You know what Reece Tucker.' She said looking forward.

'What?'

'You're different, different from other jocks I've met. I believe this friendship is going to be a great one.' She said smiling.

'You should smile more.' I said out loud.

'What?' she looked towards my voice.

'I mean. Err I-I' my tongue suddenly twist.

'You do know I am blind but I'm not deaf.' She said.

'Yea. I'm sorry.'

'Nah. No need to be sorry.'

'It's just that, you look beautiful when you smile.' I told her. And that when I saw her blush for the first time which makes her look cute.

'Err, thanks tho.' She said. Finishing up her sandwich.

'You're most welcome.' I told her.

'Do you mind helping me opening the bottle for me?'

'Yea sure.'

We practically spend our time talking to each other. To be honest, I didn't get bored talking to her like most of the girls I've talk to. Usually they would talk about, clothes, make up, celebs news, school gossips, blah blah blah. But when I'm talking to her, it's like a whole new world. She talks about the art of music.

When things are getting better, the school bell rings.

'Well that means we got to get going.' She said. Collecting her trash.

'Hey, let me do it.' I grab her trash from her and putting it on the tray.

'Thanks.' She said grabbing her walking stick, and prepare herself to stand. without thinking, I help her to stand, and I felt a jolt of electric shoot pass through our hands.

'Once again thanks.' she said holding onto both her bag and her walking stick.

'My pleasure.' I pick up the tray. 'So what's your next class?' I walk next to her.

'It's English literature. Yours?' She said.

'Mine maths. And you're class is right next to mine. How bout I walk you to class.' I drop the trash into the bin and tray counter near us.

'Sure why not.' She said.

'So do I get to know your name now?' I ask.

'Well you've earn it. So why not?' She show a small smile. 'I'm Christina Frank.'

'That's a beautiful name.' I guide her to her class.

'Thanks. My mum named me.' She said.

'You're mum really must have a great tastes.'

'Trust me she really does. you should see her work. That what people told me anyways.'

'Moving on. Here's you stop.' I stop in front of her class. It seems like everyone's gone to their class which is left the both of us only hanging around the hallway.

'Thanks again. Lunch was great.' She said.

'Before you go, do you have a ride back? If not I could give you a lift.' I ask.

'My father would usually pick me up but I do mind telling him that I have a ride.' She said.

'Okay, text me when you're done.' I said. 'Gosh I'm sorry, I forgot.'

'Don't worry I do have a phone. It's just a custom made phone for the blind people.' She took out her phone that looks similar to the iPhone 4s. 'This phone is controlled by voice. So it's not beggie in sending text msgs or giving a call.'

'How cool is that.' I said.

'New contact.' she said. 'Just say out you number to my phone.'

"Insert contact name" her phone said.

'Reece Tucker' she said.

"Contact save as Reece Tucker"

'So I'll give you a text when I'm done.' She said.

'Cool. See you later.' I said.

'You too.' She walk into her class. I make my way to maths. Once I'm in, I'm greeted by Mrs Higgiens.

'Late again Mr Tucker. What's your reason now?'

I just gave her a awkward smile.

_________________________