011

Here's a bit of something different from what y'all are used to

Elizabeth - @/lizsotobeth11
Brandon - @/brandon_arreaga

This chapter is gonna be in Liz's pov and Brandon's dms will forever be on the left

I closed the Twitter app from my phone as I got up from my position on my bed. My muscles cracked as I stretched a bit before putting on my fussy slippers and going downstairs. The slippers were a Christmas present from my older sister that I cherished a lot since after her death.

Her death...

Jeez Liz you gotta stop thinking about that stuff or you'll fall deeper into the depression that you're already in.

I walked my way downstairs and into the kitchen as I opened the cupboard and took out a granola bar. Our kitchen wasn't extremely big but it wasn't considered small either. We had white walls covering the room and a huge 2-sided fridge with counter-space that covered majority of two walls and a nice petite bar at the opposite end of the room.

With my bar in hand I walked back up the stairs to my room and started to get dressed so I could visit my younger sister Charlotte in the hospital.

She wasn't doing good when I saw her sometime last week, so I hoped she was feeling better today so that I could get advice for my Brandon problem.

I liked the guy--no I loved him. But I wasn't sure if a relationship was right for me right now. When I read his messages about liking me, I almost had a heart attack on the spot. My body started to shake and I started to cry uncontrollably at the thought of someone liking me let alone Brandon, the person I've idolized since day 1.

I was in the room with my parents at the time and they freaked out, immediately rushing me to the hospital thinking I had another panic attack, but being in the hospital triggered some memories of when me and Charlotte spent our months there after our older sister Adrianna died.

We were all triplets and we felt a bond that could connect us together like nothing else and when Adrianna left us, it left an unknown void in our hearts. Our parents didn't know how to fix us so they hospitalized us.

I went over to my closet and threw on some track pants with an oversized hoodie that belonged to my brother Frazier and quickly grabbed my keys, phone and bus pass and exited the house before walking to the bus stop.

When I got to the hospital, I checked in with the receptionist at the front desk and made my way to the 5th floor of the building where Charlotte's room was located.

Getting of the elevator, I made my way over to a trash can that was outside of her door and threw the granola bar wrapper into it while walking into her room.

"Hey." I spoke, as I looked at her sitting up and watching tv in her bed. She had a private room here at the hospital since she's been here for so long and some of her posters and decorations covered the bland walls of the room.

"Hey Lizzy, I'm so glad you're here. Mom and Dad came earlier and they bugged the shit out of me. I actually wanted to rip my head off." She said as she reached forward for the tv remote to turn it off.

"Come sit." She motioned forward and scooted sideways and made more room for me on the edge of the bed.

"Doesn't it get lonely in here?"

"No. Not when you visit me everyday." She smiled.

I felt my phone vibrate with a message.

I'm literally have no friends except for Brandon so it had to be him.

We're we even friends Brandon and I? I acted like a bitch to him.

"Who's that?" Charlotte asked me curiously.

"Oh yeah, I've been meaning to speak to you." I responded as I ignored her question and got more comfortable on her bed.

I told her about Brandon and everything else that's happened between us in the past few weeks, since I've been keeping her out of the loop lately.

"Damn girl, and you didn't even reply after he basically confessed his love to you?"

"No...Should I have? I'm not good at this!" I covered my face with my hands and dragged them down my face. Adrianna was so much better at this love thing than the both of us. She was our mentor when it came to stuff like this. I was more of a tomboy who liked to wear make up and sometimes do girly things, while Charlotte only knew how to please girls which wouldn't help in this situation. Adrianna was more of a girly girl than any of us.

I miss her.

Charlotte and I both seem to have thought the same thing as we were both silent for a minute before she spoke up. "Text him and apologize. Yes it may be bad for you in the future to have a relationship right now, but I don't think you'll know for sure until you try."

1 New message from Liza beanz

I'm sorry
11:36 am

•••

that chapter was shittier than me guys help

comment and vote

xoxo Janai