016

Elizabeth - @/lizsotobeth11
Brandon - @/brandon_arreaga

Guys I swear y'all better be voting and commenting or i will jump outta this screen and beat yo ass. Okay? OKAY! GREAT.

Once I entered the building that the event was being held at, I was immediately flagged down by security as they demanded for my ticket for the show.

I handed it to one of the guards and he whispered something to one of his partners before one of them motioned to me to follow them.

He lead me outside to the stage that was already filled with fans and to the second row of seats. He pointed towards the only empty seat in the row and told me that was my new one that Brandon got me.

I thanked him and he walked away as I made my way to my seat and sat down beside some other girls that were giving me dirty looks.

"Omg what's she doing here?" One of them said not very quietly to their friend.

"Ik she looks terrible, like if you're gonna sit in the front at least dress better."

"She better not even dare try and take away any of the boys from us."

"Liked any of them would even want her, look at her."

I could feel the tears burning at the back of my eyes as I pushed them back.

No liz you came here to have a good time and finally see your boyfriend.

Those girls didn't even know that Brandon and I were dating, no one did except Charlotte and Frazier and I don't know if Brandon told anyone.

I took my phone out of my pocket and texted my family that I arrived safely and also checked twitter to see if I had any new messages from Brandon.

I didn't.

I don't know why I was disappointed. I didn't even know why we were dating and I don't even have his phone number.

I was checking some more of my notifications when I heard the girls beside me start to talk again.

They were mumbling something to each other and one of them disappeared to go somewhere, but came back a few minutes later with a cup filled with some sort of liquid in her hand.

She didn't drink from the cup or even attempt to do anything with it other than hold it.

It wasn't until they announcers said that PrettyMuch was coming on stage and the crowd went wild that I realized what she was gonna do.

PrettyMuch just ran onto stage and I didn't even have time to be shocked before she dumped the sticky liquid onto me and started to laugh.

They all made their way to the front of the stage when I managed to get a quick glimpse of Brandon staring at me confused until realization dawned on him.

But it was too late. I was already gone.

•••

My names Brandon and I like to
look cute daily but not like any of Janai's comments on ig when she says "fuck me daddy"

huuuuuuuuuuh

xoxo Janai