037

Elizabeth - @/lizsotobeth11
Brandon - @/brandon_arreaga

Brandon's dms will be on the left and in bold

Me *takes gigantic sip of lemonade, cracks fingers and neck*

"let's do this"

•••

My Car was parked outside Simon Cowell's huge Beverly Hills mansion, and I was terrified to get out since I would be meeting him and his management team.

Brandon and I agreed that it would be best if we met at his house since it wouldn't be crowded with paparazzi.

So here I was sitting in my car waiting for who knows what.

It was 5 minutes away from when I was supposed to arrive when the front door to Simons house opened and Brandon walked out looking fine as ever, wearing a yellow hoodie and some black jeans.

How did I get so lucky?

Brandon closed the door behind him and stood on the porch putting his hands in his pockets. I opened my door and stood up to go and meet him but my hands must've gotten stuck on something inside, because when I tried to close my door I couldn't pull my hand away in time and the door closed on my hand.

"Shieet."

Brandon could probably sense something was wrong at the way that I was gripping my hand.

It wasn't long before I heard the gravel crunch underneath his weight as he ran over to me and took my hands in his.

"Holy..what happened?" He asked.

"I-I just got caught I'm not even sure how it happened."

"Lemme see." He turned over my hand so that the palm of it was facing him and all you could see right now was a huge horizontal gash going across my hand that was bleeding excessively.

"Wow. It doesn't look that bad." I said, trying to calm down. It hurt like hell but I didn't want to make a big fuss over it.

Way to make an impression Liz. Management will probably see this and thing What a loser, she can't even not injure herself.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DOESNT LOOK THAT BAD!" Brandon yelled suddenly freaking out.

"HOLY MOTHER OF BINKIES THAT NEEDS JESUS NOW."

He grabbed my good hand, and pulled me toward the front of the house and opened the door for me.

"Guys? Guys! I need help." He called out for the rest of the Band I'm assuming.

Four Guys, came out from around the corner and once they saw my bleeding hand they started to panic too.

"Fucking hell man that's disgusting." The tallest one Zion, who had to be around 6 foot spoke first. And by the way that he scrunched up his face, I definitely did not make a good first impression.

"Ouch, that looks like it hurts." Edwin said.

"Yeah no shit" The one next to Edwin, Austin replied. "But that looks super cool though."

"Umm, you should get that checked out.." Nick, the shortest one said. He looked the awkwardest out of all the guys to be here in this situation.

"Can we get some help here please?" Brandon asked.

No one moved.

At this point my hand was throbbing and dripping blood all over the floors. I wanted to cry but I didn't want the guys to see.

I was about to speak up and just ask them where the bathroom was so that I could take care of all this myself, when I heard a British accent.

"What on earth is going on here?"

~

So the meeting didn't start off as planned but after Simon helped me get my hand cleaned up, we talked about the best way to stop the hate messages.

"They'll never stop, the more known you get the more hate you'll get. The only way is to not let them get to you. Prove to them and to yourself that it doesn't bother you and eventually it won't."

I didn't believe that it would actually work. But he's had to deal with plenty of situations like this so he must be an expert by now.

The boys even agreed with him and after the meeting we played a few games on their xbox and watched a few movies, before Brandon and I had to leave.

We were currently standing outside my house waiting on someone to open the door.

I had my own keys but I thought it would be easier to introduce him like this.

Now only if I had the strength to conquer this next obstacle in my life.

•••

this was a filler chapter, more adventures ahead

why do ppl make promises if they know they won't be able to keep them?

i'm so tired, like emotionally not so much physically

:(

xoxo Janai