034

Elizabeth - @/lizsotobeth11
Brandon - @/brandon_arreaga

Brandon's dms will be on the left and in bold

Frazier just got his license a few months ago, but I was surely in no condition to drive and Char never learned how to.

I sat in the back seat of my car with my head resting on top of Charlotte's shoulder. We were both mentally exhausted and the only thing I wanted to do right now was hop into bed and take a nice long nap and hope i'd never wake up.

But Brandon...you have to live for Brandon.

I love him so much my heartached at just the thought of him.

I sat up a bit and looked out the window.

It's a good thing I did too, because we definitely were not going in the direction of home.

Leave it to me to let a 15 year old drive when he barley knew his right from left.

"Fraz, you're going the wrong way." My voice cracked.

"Hahaha no i'm not, you let me have the wheel for the night so we're gonna have some fun."

"What the hell, take us home now!" I spoke up.

"Uhhh lemme think about that...No."

This time it was Charlotte that threatened him. "So help me Frazier if you don't turn this car around now I will strangle you on the side of the road."

"Ummmm nah i'm good." You could hear the smirk in his voice that I really wanted to slap right now.

"And there's no need for violence anyway because we're here."

Frazier pulled us into a parking spot and I got out and noticed that he took us to "A chuck E Cheese? Really?"

Charlotte rolled her eyes and turned her head to look at our brother when all the saw was the his shadow running inside the building.

"I swear he still acts like a child." I huffed as I walked to the back of the car and jumped on top of the trunk.

Char joined me and we were quiet for a while lost in our own thoughts before she broke the silence.

"How are you and Brandon? You never got to tell me what happened with you guys."

It was almost empty in the parking lot except for our car and three others.

"We're dating now, um I was gonna tell you I just didn't know if it was the right time.

"I'm happy for you." She faced me and smiled. "Honestly, it's good for you. I'm just jealous that I haven't found my special someone yet." She laughed.

"Woah woah woah, I never said he was my special someone, and what happened to you and that cute nurse girl that was assigned to you?"

"She got transferred to another room and I haven't seen her since. Besides she was to annoying for me. I swear she wouldn't stop talking, she was worse than Adri would've been when she talked about Pretty Little Liars."

I sighed and looked around. It was almost midnight out and the could hear owls in the distance.

Charlotte must've noticed that something was different so she spoke up again.

"You should bring Brandon over sometime. When Mom and Dad aren't home so Fraze and I can meet him."

"I'd have to ask."

"We'll ask soon cuz I wanna meet him so I can tell him not to hurt you or mess with you or else he'll have to deal with me. And I'm not sure if that's really a threat but I took like one karate class and I can do some pretty intimidating hi ya sounds."

I smiled. "You know I really missed you."

"Yeah yeah yeah, well I missed you too"

•••

why do most of the scenes take place in a car?

idek anywhaaaay

we gots like 16 more chapters before the end :(

ily y'all babes

mwah

xoxo Janai