023

Elizabeth - @/lizsotobeth11
Brandon - @/brandon_arreaga

Brandon's dms will be on the left and in bold

Before I was even inside the coffee shop, I could see his dark hair through the window.

I knew he was handsome, he was perfect. But i've never seen him so close before. He was real and I started to get nervous as I realized that we were finally going to meet.

I opened the door to the shop and looked straight ahead as I could feel his eyes faced on me.

I walked up to the menu and ordered a water before taking a look around the shop.

Other than Brandon and I, there were only a few employees and one other customer that looked like they were about to leave.

We were almost alone and my heartbeat continued to quicken.

My drink came, I payed and I took it as I made my way over to him.

He still didn't know what I looked liked since he didn't get a good look at me at the concert, so he was on his phone when I neared.

His head bent forward while he sat at a table with two seats, I decided to tap him on the shoulder to gain his attention.

"You know, I actually thought you might be happy to see me."

He froze at the sound of my voice before he looked at me behind him.

"Liz?" He spoke with such a deep voice I immediately lost my train of thought.

My voice got caught in my throat and it suddenly became dry as a dessert.

I nodded since that was the only thing I was capable of doing so far.

He blinked for a few seconds before he pushed back his chair and stood up to hug me.

His arms wrapped around my body and I breathed in his scent and memorized the way he fit perfectly against me.

"I-I can't believe you're actually here." Brandon mumbled into my hair.

We stayed like that for a while until I pulled apart from him and sat down across the table.

I stared at him and he glanced up at me.

We started to lean closer to each other and he leaned into my face and raised his hand to grip my cheek.

Or so I thought.

He pulled back his hand and slapped me.

"AHHHH YOU HAVE A SPIDER ON YOUR FACE."

"AHHHH WHAT."

We jumped up from our seats and frantically panicked for a while until one of the waiters came by to kill the spider for us.

"I hate spiders." I said.

"Well speaking of love, I love you Elizabeth. I love you so much it hurts and I wish you were more confident in yourself. "

I could feel myself blush and I took up enough courage to grab his hand and together we walked outside and took on the world.

Yeah no.

We just hung out for the rest of the day at the coffee shop and talked about everything.

I got to know him better as a person and I feel in love with him even more.

At the end of the day I went home, and I actually felt happy for once in a long time.

•••

Janai what the f*** was that omg, that was so bad idek.

I think i'm gonna go back to dms for a while cuz i honestly don't even know where up pulled that shit hole of a chapter from.

It may even be dms for the rest of the story, i'm thinking maybe 50 ish chapters?

Idk lemme know what y'all think

Stay beautiful or ugly whichever you prefer i'm not judging 🤷🏾‍♀️

xoxo Janai