048

Elizabeth - @/lizsotobeth11
Brandon - @/brandon_arreaga

Brandon's dms will be on the left and in bold

For once I wasn't nervous.

I felt confident in myself and proud that I could finally feel myself maturing.

"Knock Knock Lizzy." Frazier opened the door to my room and sat on my bed.

I was looking in the mirror and I was happy on what I saw.

"Heyyyy Fraze."

I moved on over to my closet and looked for something to wear on my date with Brandon.

"Where's Charlotte?" I asked. I picked up a nice black dress and pulled it to my body before I decided I didn't like it.

"I dunno, she left with some guy maybe a half hour ago."

"Good, she needs to start talking to people besides us again." I searched through a few more clothes before settling on a nice maroon off the shoulder dress.

The dress used to be Adrianna's but she gave it to me long before she died.

"I'll be right back." I said to Frazier as I walked into the bathroom and quickly put on my dress.

It looked amazing on me and I loved the confidence I had.

Frazier helped me with my make up and hair and before I knew it I was well on my way towards the restaurant that Brandon and I agreed to meet at.

I arrived at the restaurant and saw him immediately.

He looked handsome so I got out of my car to greet him.

I got caught up in his eyes and he looked at me with so much adoration my knees got weak.

"Hi."

•••

1 more chapter to go :(

and then an a very interesting last chapter which will be very short and should have a huge plot twist.

stay tuned

xoxo Janai