Chapter 12

a/n: Okay so the YouTube video above has nothing to do with this story whatsoever I just love Harry Styles so like if you like him too then watch itttt ... if you want to of course 😂

ALSO! Just wanted to shout out to SweetSerenity313 who motivated me to update this book (even though im super bad at replying to her) - You're the best personal writing trainer ever XD also thank you for being an awesome friend! :)

I also wanted to shout out NutellaNuggie who's been a great friend that I can't thank enough for supporting me! Love our conversations 😂

Marinette

"So girl, give me the deets of what's been going down with you and lover boy!" Alya squeals as she shuts the door to her bedroom. I laugh at her excitement, taking a seat on her bed.

"Where should I begin?" I ask, thinking about how much my life's changed since Adrien started coming over.

"How about we begin from the beginning? As in the beginning of when things started getting..."

Speaking of Adrien coming over, his visit to the orphanage is soon, next Saturday to be exact. I bet he's going to do so great talking to the kids there! After all, he's amazing with Manon-I mean we've mostly just been playing with dolls but still, he was good with her. Unlike Cat Noir. But I guess it's Cat Noir's imperfections that make him so quirky and likeable.

"Marinette? MARINETTE?" Alya's voice draws me out of my thoughts.

My eyes widen when I realise I zoned out on her. It brings to light just how much of an effect thinking about Cat No-I mean Adrien, has on me. "Sorry, I got lost in thought," I nervously chuckle.

She rolls her eyes, a playful smile on her lips. "Ya don't say? For that little incident I would say you owed me around 1 minute of oxygen for wasting my breath," she says, her voice laced thick with humour and thin with chastise.

"I'll keep that in mind," I sheepishly face away, lightly bumping my shoulder into hers. 

"Anyway, so what I was saying was that I want you tell me the interesting parts of your time with Adrien, like for example, if you guys kissed, I'd like to kn-"

"We did." I blurt out the two words before my mind can process what I'm saying and the inevitable reaction from Alya. Oh well; it just makes this conversation a bit more productive in the sense that we're getting to the point faster.

As predicted, Alya's jaw drops and she starts squealing like a 5 year old little girl. This is really the opposite to her usually calm, cool and collected approach to life. She's the one that normally has to tell me to chill out! But when it comes to her ships, I guess she just becomes a whole new person. "YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME SOONER! Oh my gosh! What was it like? How did you guys start? How long did it last? GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS!" she shouts, her loud voice making me cringe.

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you if you chill out. Don't want my ear drum to burst because of your screaming!" I lightly laugh, before getting comfy on the bed.

She's going to freak out so much...

"Adrien kissed me," I smile, awaiting her reaction. Her jaw drops. "And I kissed him back," I finish, watching as her jaw drops even lower.