Chapter 14

A/N: omggg so like um sorry for the spoiler above but OMG I CANT EVEN DEALLL SEASON 2 IS GOING TO BE AMAZING LIKE I CANT WAIT TILL THIS HAPPENS!

And now you can continue reading 😂

Marinette

I'm freaking out.

Seriously, my heart is beating so fast that I'm afraid it might stop at some point. This is what Adrien does to me!

Speaking of Adrien, he's currently sitting across from me on my bed, a good distance between us. The tension is so thick you probably wouldn't even be able to cut it with a knife. You'd need a chainsaw or something.

"So, you remember our kiss?" Adrien awkwardly asks, looking down at his hands and inspecting them.

Hahahaha.

Do I remember the kiss?

DO I REMEMBER THE KISS?

DO I REMEMBER THE ONE THING THAT'S BEEN REPLAYING IN MY MIND SINCE THE MOMENT IT HAPPENED, KEEPING ME AWAKE AT NIGHT SOMETIMES AS WELL?!

"I don't know, do you want me to...uh remember it?" I stupidly ask, not daring to look up at him.

"Um, yeah, I do. Only if you're okay with that though..." he replies back. A few moments of silence pass and I realize this moment is so painstakingly awkward right now and I wish it wasn't. "Anyway, I...I enjoyed that kiss and I want a chance to get to know you more." He sighs. "I'm not going to tell you that I have feelings for you at this point in time because it's only been a week since we started getting to know each other so I can't be sure of my feelings yet. But I hope that one day I can be. Until then, maybe we could spend more time together, without rushing into anything too soon?" Adrien says, taking a deep breath afterwards.

I stare at him, stunned at his words. Honestly, I'm so happy he doesn't want to rush into anything too soon, because I'm still figuring out my feelings, and I feel like the more time I spend with Adrien, the more I can be sure of having a crush on him and not Cat Noir. After all, liking two guys at once is really not my thing.

"I'm so glad you feel that way. I think couples that get together too fast never stay together long so I completely agree with you that we should take things slow. And I'd love to spend more time with you! Maybe we could start by watching a movie together. You've not got anywhere to be, right? I don't want to impose on your schedule.." I ask, my confidence dwindling away as I realize how busy he is, without me throwing myself at him.

He shakes his head. "No, I'm totally free to watch a movie. What have you got?" His eyes are sparkling, his smile radiant as ever. Adrien looks comfortable to be here with me; he looks happy, and that's all I could ever wish for.

"Let's see..." I mumble, getting up and inspecting my collection of DVDs beside my bed. "What genre do you like best?"

Looking back, I see him sheepishly rub the back of his neck. "I know I'm supposed to say horror or whatever but I'm actually the biggest animation fan ever..." he confesses, his cheeks lightly dusted in pink. Why is he blushing? Animation is the best!

"Me too! Actually, most of my DVD collection consists of animated movies. I'm really not a big fan of horror at all," I truthfully admit, sending him a reassuring smile.