8th year

Life was never was it was.The school was dim,gray and hollow.As Samantha entered the building,she could feel chills down her spine."Another hell of a day" Samantha said as she entered the school.She could see the murder room locked from her classroom."Do you take an interest in that room?"her friend, Tom,said."I guess so-" "Of course.Everyone has took an interest in that room." "Even the newcomers know of this." "I don't want someone to die in there for the 8th time."Samantha said." "You've counted? So much for an interest.".Samantha continued to tap on her desk while listening to the lecture.

"RING!"

As she walked out of English,she heard screams coming from the hallway."That's strange." Tom said while getting his old books from his locker."Have you read this?This book is about legends and old myths.".As he said those words a teacher glared at him and walk passed them."I don't think that book is allowed." Samantha said as she stuttered."Really?" "Could you check if this school is on that book?" "Sure" Tom starts flipping the pages.Checking if he found the page.As he checked the pages,Samantha could barely concentrate.The noises seemed to distract her."I found it!" Tom said.Now she was back in mind."Can I see?" What she saw was horrendous.Blood everywhere.Tom was shocked by what he saw.It was the history of every murder that occurred in the murder room.As a teacher walked by they were freaking out."What do we do?" Tom said nervously."We have to hide it.Quick!" They quickly hid the book at Tom's locker.The teacher was curious.The face said it all."We have to get to class." Tom said."Pretend that none of this never happened!".Samantha rushed to her room hoping she would be on time.As soon as she went in the bell rang.

"RING!"

"Just in time,Brookwood.". Samantha sighed.
" I need to know more about this mess."