Empty

Samantha got Jeffrey's bag as she left the class room. His leather bag was quite heavy. Samantha struggled trying to look for Jeffrey in the principal's office. She tip-toed a bit to peek on the window. But sadly, no one was there.

Her posture was bent due to Jeffrey's bag. She stopped and sat down on the side of her locker. She wanted to look inside Jeffrey's bag but she already looked around his desk. She knew was gonna attract attention on her behavior. She just put the bag aside and took a few breathes.

She still remembered about the murder room. She couldn't ignore it. But she needed to notice more things around her surroundings.

She tried to put Jeffrey's heavy bag in her locker. Her height versus the height of her locker was unbearable for her. So she decided to bring Jeffrey's bag with her to class.

She entered the classroom with Jeffrey's heavy bag. Tom looked over to her and asked about their plan.

"So how's the whole Jeffrey thing?" Tom asked. "Somehow I can't seem to find him.." Samantha said as she placed her things onto her desk. "Dang. Maybe it's another conflict between Samuel?" Tom asked. "I don't know.." Samantha said as she sat down. "We better find him. We can't listen to Mr. James' lecture. It'll just slow us down." Samantha nodded along.

They quickly sneaked out before anyone noticed them. She forgot to bring Jeffrey's bag. So leaving it behind. Luckily, they escaped before the bell rang. They were so close to being spotted by the principal that he could sense trouble.

The principal turned his back to search for students. He was getting closer to the pair.

"We better get outta here!" Samantha whispered to Tom. "We have to find Jeffrey! That's what matters." Tom said crawling along the hallway. Samantha sighed and followed him.

"Tom.." Samantha said while tugging his shirt. "What?" Tom said. "I think we found the room." Samantha said. " Good. We better look for him in there." Tom silently opened the door and held it open for Samantha. "Hurry! The principal's coming!" Tom said after spotting the principal heading towards the door.

They quickly entered to find Jeffrey tied to a chair. "Sam.. Tom.. You shouldn't be here." Jeffrey said with a silent tone. "Please.. I don't want you two to get in danger." Samantha was shocked. They heard the door open and quickly hid while Jeffrey stayed in position.

The principal walked towards Jeffrey with his hands on his back. "So. You know about the book Tom wields?" The principal asked. "If I knew, I wouldn't tell psychopaths like you." Jeffrey said.

"Don't get so smart, boy. I know every students' secret and now you have to tell me or.." The principal paused. Samuel walked towards the light in front of Jeffrey. "Samuel.." Jeffrey said silently. "Oh He's not the Samuel you know. He's soon to become one of our honor students. I knew he knew that he knows the truth about this school."

"So why not control his mind and leave the school's truth?" "You're a monster." Jeffrey said. "You and your friends are what's keeping this school's reputation to the ground. Mysteries? The murders? Oh no no, dear."

"Once you're done, they're next. The secrets you hold is never coming out." The principal said. "Now, it's time for the extraction of the mind." The principal said while grabbing the lever next to him.

"We better go." Tom said to Samantha. "No! We have to save him!" Samantha said silently crying. Tom grabbed her hand and crawled out to open the door.

Before the principal flipped the lever, he heard the door open and walked towards the door. "Who's there?" The principal said. He spotted them and ran towards them.

"We have to go now! Enough being quiet!" Tom yelled bursting through the door. Samantha got chased down by Samuel. Samuel caught up with Samantha and grabbed her hand, dragging her towards the principal.

"Tom!" Samantha screamed. Tom couldn't come back. Otherwise he would be affected too. He ran out with tears coming from his eyes. "I'll come back for you, Samantha!" He said as he ran.

"So you're the trouble maker aren't you?" The principal said. Samuel held Samantha while the principal was talking. He walked towards her with a syringe. "You will know my wrath." The principal said after he injected Samantha. Samantha soon got weaker and numb and fell unconscious.

You're next, Samantha.