Murder

As soon as Samantha woke up she heard bacon sizzling. She got out of her bed and got ready for school. "Want some bacon? I prepared it just for you." Her mom said while placing the bacon right onto her plate. "Thanks, mom." Samantha said while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Samantha brought her finished plate to the kitchen and kissed her mom goodbye. "Samantha?" Said her mom. "Yes?" Samantha said while almost leaving. "Don't be too suspicious." She was shocked by what her mom said. As if she knew about everything.

Samantha went out the door and onto her bike. She biked all the way to Tom's house to return the book. "Thanks, Sam." Tom said while giving a wave as she biked away.

She already arrived at school and got her books. Ready for Science. She arrived at the classroom. She saw Jeffrey in the same room with her and decided to sit with him. "Over here!" Jeffrey waved at Samantha pointing at the vacant seat beside him.

"Where's Samuel?" Samantha asked Jeffrey. "This is the only class where we are apart." Jeffrey said with a sad face. "That's okay. At least you have a friend here." As soon as Samantha said her words, the teacher came in.

"Ring!"

He looked dead. His eyes were a solid brown. "Good morning, class." "I am Markus P. James. But you can call me Mr. James." "I expect you all to be on your best behavior. Now, let us start with the notes."

Mr. James had messy handwriting. His hair was frizzy and he had round glasses. "Now once you are done with your notes, please go to the lab." He pointed to the dark room right next to the English classroom. As he pointed to the classroom, Samantha heard noise coming from the murder room.

"Ring!"

As Samantha walked out of the room, she saw Abigail Hermes walking out as well. She looked different. Her eyes were hollow. Abigail suddenly noticed Samantha look at her and walked away. What's wrong with her? She changed ever since the argument. Samantha's head was filled with questions she couldn't answer.

She decided to skip class to inspect the murder room. As she walked through the halls, the bell rang. She saw the murder room unlocked. What a surprise. She went inside. She was filled with shock. There were knives and blood. She saw a chair in the middle of the room. Creepy. She screamed.

Abigail was right behind her back. She said "What are you doing here, Samantha?". She grabbed her by her neck until she fainted.

Samantha woke up She was lying at the middle of the science class room. She got up and ran to the cafeteria. She had a lot to tell to the group. But she was called by the principal and went to his office. "We need you to go home early"

As soon as she got home with her bike, she went inside. She heard news.

BREAKING NEWS: A student was reportedly found dead in front of an unknown school. Further reports will be announced.

They all were in silence. Samantha knew it was definitely her school. But why in front of the school? What kind of murder was it? Who died? How? 

I'll see you up in the sky or down in the flames.