Different

As me and Tom went to class,the principal was seen acting talking to a teacher.He was acting really strange."What's gotten into him?" Samantha said as she was walking down the hallway with Tom.The principal heard what she said and stopped his conversation with the teacher and walked away.

Samantha and Tom arrived to their classrooms.Samantha had History and Tom had Math."There's no one that I'm familiar
with.." Samantha thought while looking around the classroom.

"Ring!"

As the teacher went in,she looked friendly.Even though this school is a murder house."Hello students I am Katherine Roberts." The teacher said."But you can call me Miss Roberts." "I hope we could all get along.If you do well." She had a weird stare to the class. She'd stutter every so often."What a peculiar teacher" Samantha thought in her head.

The lesson was a blur.Samantha learned nothing.It was just about war and presidents.Nothing appealed to her.She looked out on a window.The weather seemed windy.She all of a sudden stopped because of strange humming noises.She looked behind her and saw Abigail Hermes whisper things to herself.She was gonna talk to her back in 5th grade,but she never got a chance.

"Ring!"

Miss Roberts got interrupted by the bell and the class immediately went out.Samantha questioned Abigail.Without a doubt she looked suspicious.As if she saw her whole family murdered.Samantha met up with Tom and her other friends.They all sat together in the same lunch table.Her other friends were Samuel and Jeffrey.

Samantha saw Abigail have an argument with the principal as if they were dead enemies.But that didn't really matter to her.She just questioned her actions.She knew that the principal is really strict.No one would strike up a conversation with him.What were they arguing about?