The End

"Hello? Mr. Marshall? The doctor's come to see you on your progress."

He woke up. He noticed papers around him. "Oh yes. My paperwork." He replied. The doctor came in to see his progress. He read through every chapter with some okay looks on his face.

"You forgot the cover of your story. Here let me write it" The doctor then wrote the following words at a piece of paper.

"The Murder School..
By Rutherford Griffith Marshall."

"If you keep writing your emotions on paper. We could release you soon."
He looked at him with a little happy face.

"Knock, knock."

The doctor opened the door. "If forgot to tell you your children are coming to visit you." He opened the door to find the man's children.

"Hello, father." They said in unison. "Don't you remember us? I'm Samantha and he's your son, Tom." Samantha tried to introduce themselves to their father. He remembered her as a little baby then.

"As you notice, your father has been in a coma for a very long time. Once he woke up after all those years, We tried to light a spark in his memory by writing a book." The doctor explained.

"Could I see?" Samantha said as she picked up the book from her father's hands. She flipped through the pages with tears flowing from her face. "Y-you remember us, father?" Samantha said.

"Y-yes." He replied. Tom and Samantha ran towards their father to give them a hug. "You remember us!" Tom said.

Their mother then came in with her baby in her arms. "Hello, Ruth. Don't you remember your wife? Say hello to little Marcy. Isn't she a cutie?" Ruth then remembered everything before the accident.

"I remember now." Ruth replied.