Peculiar

"What're they arguing about?" Samantha asked to Tom. "Maybe something really serious." As Tom said it, Abigail bursts out of the door crying. "This day gets stranger and stranger. What's up with her?" Samantha said while eating

Samuel was listening to their conversation and joined in along with Jeffrey. "You guys are such a worry wart! It's weird to just look at two people arguing." Samuel said while sliding beside them. "This is serious,Samuel." Samantha said. "If we keep being curious about them AND the room,we might get caught by the principal." Jeffrey said."We better get to class." Samantha said. "See you all tomorrow?" "Ok" They all said in unison.

"Ring!"

Samantha was a little worried about the future. She felt that someone was gonna die. Who was it? This all was confusing to her. Everything was. Every hall she walked was shrouded in mystery. It felt like a student was murdered everywhere.

"Ring!"

As Samantha walked out of the classroom, she didn't see Abigail anywhere. Where is she? But she knew it wasn't her business so she went on with her day. She met up with Tom and the gang. They hanged out after school at their favorite ice cream parlor.

"I wanted to show this with all of you ever since Summer." Tom said while taking out something from his bag."What is it?" Samuel said. " This is the book of old legends and myths I showed Samantha earlier." Tom said eagerly to show it.

"Those legends aren't true!" Samuel said nearly shouting. "Are you sure?" Tom showed the bookmarked page of the school . They were all in silence. "This contains everything about the school." Samantha said. They were in shock of what they saw.

"Maybe we could use this book for information about the murder room." Jeffrey said. "We're mostly at school and we all know that this book is not allowed." Tom said. Samantha banged the table with her two fists and said "We better do something or someone dies!".

"I better get home now. It's almost past my curfew." Tom said while getting up. "I think I'll go too" Jeffrey and Samuel said. "And also" Tom taps Samantha's shoulder. "Here's the book. My family always questions me whenever I carry this around. You can borrow it." Tom said while handing over the book to Samantha. "Thanks. I'll do more research about this." Samantha placed the book and her bag and biked back at home. She greeted her parents and went to bed.

"Good night Samantha. I love you."