Theory

Who could've done such a thing? Why would they do it? How?

These thoughts linger on Samantha's head. She was devastated,shocked and curious about the death of the unknown student.

Her mom turns off the TV with the remote. She dropped the remote onto the carpet without a sound. She walked silently to the kitchen to continue her cooking. Her hands were shaking a bit. She was worried. Could Samantha get involved? She was more worried if Samantha could get killed rather than the murder itself.

"Here's the food." Samantha's mom said while sliding it onto the plate of Samantha. They prayed first before going to eat. Her little sister, Marcy, didn't know what was going on.

After they ate they continued on and did all of the chores. Their dad was on a business trip. He seemed so busy.

Samantha freshened up. She took a steamy bath and fixed herself after a traumatizing day. She couldn't tell her mom. She splashed water on her face to keep up with reality and not drown in her own thoughts. Maybe if I just sleep it'll all be over -she thought.

She woke up. Sleepy and tired. She wondered what Tom was up to. She dressed up and walked her way downstairs. She quickly passed by her mom's bedroom to see if she's awake. She was sleeping soundly while hugging a pillow.

Samantha continued her way down and made herself a sandwich. She got out of the house, locked the door and biked her way to the school.

She arrived a little early. It was more than she expected. She didn't see the body of the student or the police. Was it a different school? She was heavily confused.

"I thought the body was right here.." Samantha said to herself. "The school on the TV looked so similar to this school." Samantha said while looking at concrete for the past 5 minutes.

"Sam!" Tom called out to her. "Did you see the news? It was crazy!" Tom said with a worried look. "This is confusing me for the millionth time." Samantha said with a serious look on her face.

"Stop looking at the stairway. We have to get to class." Tom said while walking up the stairs. Samantha was quiet for a bit when following Tom. Some students looked strange to her.

They were dead. No emotion. It's like looking at robots.

Samantha made her way to her locker. It was a few steps away from the room. She got her books and made her way to the classroom. The teacher was staring at her dead eyed. She was starting to think something was going on. This is starting to get weird.

"Ring!"

She was starting to question where Abigail Hermes was. The clues are adding up. Is she the unknown student?