False

After she ate, she put walked to the kitchen and placed her plate at the sink. "Going to bed early?" Samantha's mom asked. "Y-Yeah.. I have exams the following week." "Well then, sweet dreams Sammy." Her mom said. Marcy waved as she was halfway through her meal.

Samantha walked up the stairs and into her room. She opened the door to her room and went straight for her bed.

"Sigh.." Samantha knew she lied. There was no exam. She had to stay up all night trying to contact Tom through her rotary phone.

"Pick up pick up.." Samantha whispered to her ears. Until now, Tom didn't answer. It was nearly past midnight. Samantha was filled with anger. She picked up the rotary phone and threw it across the room. "Ugh!" Samantha was so angry she broke into tears and crawled into a ball at the corner of her room.

Her ginger hair was covering her face as she cried. She could hear the rotary phone across the room.

"Hello? Hello? Anyone there?" Tom had picked up the phone. Samantha lifted up her head into hearing the sound of Tom's voice. She ran across the room and picked up her red rotary phone.

"Tom? Tom!" Samantha was nearly screaming. But she had to keep it down due to her mom and Marcy sleeping.

"Yes? What's wrong? Why are you calling at nearly 1 in the morning?" Tom said with a sleepy voice. "I-I need to tell you this. About Samuel and Jeffrey." Samantha said "What? What about them?" Tom said "Samuel.. S-Samuel all of a sudden just abandoned us. He abandoned Jeffrey. He abandoned us." "What?! I thought that fight meant nothing to their relationship." Tom said.

"He's not our friend anymore." Samantha said as she hung up the phone.

She sighed and rested her back at the wall. The wallpaper was so old it almost got peeled off by Marcy. She realized it was 1:30AM and decided to go to bed. "What else could go wrong?" Samantha said before closing her eyes to sleep.

"Knock knock.." someone said. Samantha waked up. She tried to open her eyes but body didn't let her too. She was too tired. She has been through enough stress that she couldn't handle a single thing anymore.

Samantha woke up to a bright,sunny day. She tried to keep on pretending to be happy around her family. But on the inside, she was dead. She ate her breakfast quietly so she wouldn't disturb neither Marcy nor her mom.

She walked out of their house and looked up. This is strange.. Samantha thought. She looked up to the white sky and to her surprise: it was snowing. Snow was her favorite season. For once, she felt a little happy. She went back inside to get her scarf, gloves and coat.

The snow felt unexpected. It felt like magic to her back when she was little. She pushed her bike through the snow and biked on the road.

As she breathed while biking, she could see her own breath. But she had to bike past Tom's house. She sighed a little bit. She knew Tom felt the same way she did after Samuel told her.

As she went passed his house, she could see him about to exit his house with his bag ready. He looked to her for a bit, but then looked away in ignorance. She continued to bike. She reached school early.

There were not that many people at the entrance of the gate. Mostly people she had never seen before.

She saw Samuel and tried to wave at him. But he looked emotionless. His eyes were dead. She didn't see the vibrant blue in his eyes. He looked different.

She looked for Jeffrey and saw him sitting alone on a bench and reading a book. It was the same book Tom showed her. She tried to approach him. She walked to Jeffrey and waved. Jeffrey waved back at her with a tiny smile on his face. Until he was blocked by the principal.

The principal got the book out of Jeffrey's hands and flipped through the pages. His face turned into rage. "You're going to have to come with me, young man." The principal said to Jeffrey.

That was the last Samantha saw of Jeffrey. She was a few meters away from Jeffrey while he was confronted by the principal.

Am I okay?