Bar Fun (lemon)

(Len's POV)

         I shut the doors to the bar after waving at Oliver and his girlfriend. I let out a sigh. 
"Well I'm alone. Might as well get a drink," I mumbled. I poured myself a shot of sake and sat down on one of the stools. I heard something. I noticed the door to the broom closet was moving. I grabbed a broom and prepared myself for who ever was at the door. A man in a blue scarf walked out. Kaito.

     "Len, you look so cute," he whispered stepping closer. Kaito and I were dating, but he never knew where I worked at because I was worried he might think I was cheating on him. 
          He grabbed me by the shoulders and roughly kissed me. I started blushing as I slowly kissed him back.
         "K-Kaito I-I need to c-clean up now," I mumbled. He seemed slightly drunk as I softly shoved him away. 
        "Come on. Let's have some fun. We got the bar to ourselves," he whispered and smirked as blush covered my face. 
       "N-Not now," I squeaked and started sweeping. He laughed then shoved me to the ground. "K-Kaito what a-" I was cut off again as he started kissing me again, adding his tongue in. It soon became a fight for dominance and in the end Kaito won.

(No one's POV)

           Soon both men had there shirts off. Kaito continued to bite at Len's neck earning quiet little moans and groans. 
          "Hm, that's no good. I really want you to moan," he mumbled. He slowly took Len's pants off as Len watched and blushed. He ran his hand over Len's crotch. Len couldn't help but moan. He slowly slid off the other boys boxers and started licking at his member. He kept sucking as Len grabbed onto Kaito's jacket.  
        "K-Kaito t-that f-f-feel so g-good." The younger boy let out another moan, this time it was even louder. Kaito continued sucking faster and soon Len came inside of his mouth. Kaito looked at Len's face and smirked.
     "Len you're so sweet~" 
    He then climbed onto Len and started to thrust into him. Len loudly screamed and held Kaito's jacket even tighter. Finally, when Len was ready, Kaito thrusted in on a faster pace.
        "K-KAITO!!" Len moaned as he gasped in pleasure. He gathered speed and thrusted in deeper and harder. Len was now full on screaming Kaito's name. Kaito smirked as he continued.
       "A-Ah~ L-Len I'm going to c-cum! Let me cum inside you~!!" he moaned. Len nodded. 
       "I-I'm close K-Kaito!!" 
    "S-So am I!" Both of them now heavily blushing as they both moaned. 
         Kaito then came inside of Len and at the same time Len came all over himself.
   He pulled out and rested beside Len. 
          "Y-You were amazing," he mumbled as he nuzzled Len's blonde hair.
       Len nodded and slowly fell asleep.