Will I Be Loved?

I walked into my house, hoping to be greeted by my lovely girlfriend, Miku, but I was very wrong. 
      All I saw was Miku lying on the ground, covered in what I was guessing cum. I see Akaito standing over her smirking, not noticing my presence till I clear my throat.
      "Lennard!!" Miku shouted, shoving off Akaito. "I-I swear this isn't...what...it looks like...?" she said as it slowly turned into a question. 
    "Yeah, now please, get up, get dressed, and get the hell out of my house!!" Tears fell down both of our faces, but Akaito was there to wipe Miku's, promising her that he would be even better than I was. 
       Once they left, I let out a loud scream and began sobbing. I'd given Miku almost everything she wanted. I should've realized she would hurt me like this. 
       I walked over to our photos and saw us, smiling and sharing an ice-cream. I grabbed the frame and smashed it into pieces. 
         I pulled out my phone and called Kaito, Akaito's younger brother, asking and shouting questions. All the answers were I don't know. 
             The door bell rang and I ran to answer it. Kaito was standing there, looking extremely sad. 
       "I'm so sorry Len," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around me. I felt a tingle as his grip got tighter. I blushed and hugged back. He stared and soon we were kissing. I crawled onto his lap, grabbing his head and pulling his head closer, trying to deepen the kiss. I could hear him moan as he ran his hands across my body. I felt him slowly pin me down on to the ground. I blushed. 
      "K-Kaito!!" I shouted, the world coming back. His blue eyes widened as he quickly got off.
 "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that," he said, looking down sad. I could feel him pulling me closer.
       "It's okay if I do this though, right?" he asked. I nodded. He nuzzled against my head and hummed. 
         "I'm lovable, right Kaito?"
   "Yes you are. And I love you~"