So Cold (fluff)

Winter break had finally started for Kagamine Len. He was so excited. He planned to do all kinds of fun things. The best part was, his boyfriend Kaito Shion, promised to spend the whole break with him. 
         "K-Kaito? A-Are you ready," Len asked looking down at the floor lightly blushing. 
    Just then, Kaito stepped out. He was wearing a coat and a scarf with earmuffs. 
         "Awww you look so cute Kaito!!" Len shouted talking the man. He hugged him tightly.
  "Yeah well you're cuter," he said smirking. Len blushed. 
          "W-Well we should get going soon," Len mumbled as he turned to the door and opened it. 
    The cold air blasted them as they headed out to their favorite place.  Kaito wrapped his arm around Len, pulling him closer and kissing his head. 
          "You really are cute Lenny baby," he said smiling. Len blushed and hid his face in Kaito's coat. 
           "Cute," Kaito said.
     They continued walking till they got to a coffee shop.
 "Two hot chocolates and half a banana please," said Kaito, pulling out some money. He grabbed his orders and sat across from Len in a booth. 
         "Here you are sweetie," he said, handing Len his banana. 
  "T-Thank you!" he said as he bit into it and smiled. 

    Kaito put some whipped cream on his finger and booped Len's nose. He smiled as Len tried to get it off. 
         "It tastes good," said Len licking some of it off. Kaito smiled.
   "Glad you think so."
       They both sat there drinking until Kaito got up. 
 "Let's go for a little walk," he said grabbing Len's hand. 
       "Alright!" Len said, happily following Kaito. 
  A few minutes later they were at the park. 
    "Lenny baby, I know we've only been dating for a year, but," he said getting down on one knee, opening a black box, "will you marry me?" he asked blushing. 
        Tears formed in Len's eyes as he nodded happily. 
  "Yes of course!" Len shouted pulling Kaito into a tight hug. The moment seemed to last for hours. 
          "I love you, Lenny, baby."