Oh Len

My world was going to end soon. We were all being deleted. Our friends, our family. Everyone, gone. I haven't even confessed to Len that I'm in love with him. I've kept this secret for years. I planned to do it on his birthday, but that day will no longer come.
          I let out a sad sigh as I walked down the street. Looking around. Some went around looking like nothing was going to happen while others were crying and writing messages on the wall. The park still looked the same, unlike other places that were either closed, or they were trashed. 

          I entered the Vocaloid mansion, looking around. Miku had just admitted that she had some feelings for Rin...surprisingly. She's been shipped with Luka so many times and yet all this time, Rin was the one she loved. Lucky her. Getting to be with her lover.
             Luka was with Gakupo, both arguing in a cute way. Smiling and laughing. 
    I felt a tear slip down my face as I watched love happen all around me. 
     "Hey Kaito, why are you so gloomy?" asked a young male.
 "L-Len!! Sorry! I just..There's so much love going around but the world's going to be deleted. What's the point if you can only be with your lover for a small amount of time?" I asked, feeling more tears sliding down my face. 
      "Not sure, but hey at least they get to experience love, that's always nice," he said, smiling. 
  "What about you Len? Confessing to anyone?" 
       "M-Me?? Er uh, yeah I was going to, but I still need to uh, work some details out."
     "You should hurry, there's not much time left, heheh, oh and uh, good luck," I said. 
   "Thanks Kaito!" he said, running up the stairs. 
           I continued watching the house till I couldn't take it anymore. I felt myself leaving and running away to my safe place. Len's words rang out in my head as I sat down and held myself.  
          "This isn't fair," I whispered, sobbing into my jacket. "I just want some more time with him..." I whispered to myself, placing my hand near my heart as if it would help in some way or another. 
        "Kaito!!" a voice shouted. I turned around and saw Len running up and smiling. 
   "Hey Lenny," I said smiling. 
          "Hi! What's wrong? You don't really come here unless something's bothering you, or your upset," he said staring at me with concern. 
          I let out a sigh. "Look it's nothing, I'll be fine," 
       "Alright," he said nodding. "Anyway I kinda just wanted to tell you something."
 "Oh?"
            "Yeah," he said as he got closer. 
      "W-What is it?"
    "Well, since the last few days are coming up, I wanted to tell you, that even if our world's ending, I'd rather spend my last few days with you, the love of my life, than spend it moping around in my room and crying," he said blushing. 
     "L-Len? You really feel that way??" He nodded. 
  "I-I love you too!! I wanted to confess, but I just couldn't! It hurt too much," I said pulling him close and hugging him. 
          "It's alright Kaito. We're together now, until death do us part," he said laughing and holding my arm. 
           "Yeah, till death do us part.." I whispered, placing a gentle kiss on the top of his head.