All Bets Off (Lemon :^)

Len was sitting in his room playing his video games like every other Saturday night. His roommate Kaito Shion had just gotten back from work. He came in and sat down where he usually would whenever Len was playing. 
        "Hey Kaito how was work today?" Len asked.
The older male shrugged. "Worky? I guess. Same as always," he said letting out a sigh.
      Len frowned. Kaito would sometimes join in for a game after work, but whenever he was like this, he only sat and watched.
      "Say Kaito, play a round with me?" the blonde asked, looking hopeful. Kaito shook his head. "Kaito, you rarely play games with me, you're always coming home from work all sad and tired," the boy pouted. 
      "Well Len, maybe you can go and get a job and see how it is," Kaito snapped, looking annoyed.
     "Ew no!" A minute went by of silence. "I bet you don't want to play because you know I'm so good at the game!" Kaito looked over. Len knew Kaito could never resist a bet. 
       "And what if I do?" 
   "You can do whatever you want to me," the younger boy smirked. 
        "It's a bet then," Kaito said, also smirking.

      "Player 2 wins!" the TV shouted. Len stared in awe. 
  "THERE MUST BE SOME MISTAKE!!" Len screeched, as Kaito turned towards him. 

            "Nah, and I'll be taking my reward."
  "One more game!!" 
         "Len that's the tenth game! Just let me do my things to you," he said smiling with lustful eyes. 
       "You che-" Len was cut off by the older male getting on top of him.

   "Oh Len~! I can't take much more of you sitting here looking innocent~" he purred, licking Len's neck. Len's face turned bright red. 
      "K-Kaito?!" he shouted. 

  "Lenny no more just let me have your delicious body~!"
Len nodded. "P-Please, just be gentle," the blonde said, heavily blushing. 
    "Of course~" Kaito said, nodding.

          Kaito slowly took Len pants off revealing his member. He slowly prepared Len and then thrusted in. Len let out a cry of pain while Kaito let out a moan of pleasure. He waited till Len told him it was okay, and then he slowly thrusted in. 

       "O-Oh Lenny~! I feel so good~!!" Kaito moaned thrusting in faster. 

  Len was stuck making random noises of pleasure as Kaito got faster by the minute. 
      "F-F-Faster Kaito~!! Make me cum~!!" he shouted, drool getting all over him. He released all over his chest and a bit on Kaito. He blushed as Kaito leaned down and pecked him on his lips.
      "Lenny I'm going t-" he was paused as he came inside Len, letting out a loud moan. 

 "K-Kaito~ Let's do this again~" Len purred.