Woods (lemon)

The young boy was shoved up against a tree, trying to shove an older man off of him.
                "K-Kaito, n-no-" he let out a loud moan as Kaito roughly bit his neck.
    "What were you saying~" he purred.

         "C-Can we at least go somewhere more private?" the boy whimpered. 

               "But Leeeeeen, I don't see what's so bad about fucking right here?" he mewled, trying to take Len's clothes off. 

         "Kaito we're in the middle of the woods!" he shouted. 
   "And if you'd stop shouting, we could hurry up and do the deed before night falls~" the man purred, finally being able to remove Len's top. 
             "Please, not to-" again, he was cut off with another one of Kaito's lewd acts. 
    "W-Watch your hands!" Len snarled. 
            "I can't help it, just give in and it'll feel much better~"

    Len's face was covered in blush. He nodded. "P-Please be gentle though," he whispered. 

              Kaito couldn't help but stop for a second and admire the boy. He snapped out of it, and he took the boys pants off. 

      "H-H-Hurry up Kaito, d-don't tease me like this," Len moaned. 

          Kaito slowly slipped inside of the young boy, waiting for him to adjust to the mans size. Len gave a nod, and soon, Kaito was thrusting in and out of him as fast as he could.
     "K-Kaaaito~" the boy moaned. He pulled Kaito down and bit his collar bone softly, then turned Kaito's head so he could place a kiss on him. 

       Kaito thrusted in roughly, making Len gasp, which was the perfect opportunity for Kaito to let his tongue explore the boys mouth. 

             With a final thrust and Len's loud moan, the two both climaxed. 

    "H-Happy you accepted it~?" Kaito purred. Len nodded, and hugged Kaito, feeling his warmth.
            "L-Let's do t-this again," Len whispered.

          "Of course~"