Summer's Heat (lemon)

"So hot uuugh summer," Len hissed while lying on the floor. "Where in the world is Kaito with that ice-cream he promised," he snapped. "Ugh whatever it might be melted anyway."
         A few minutes after he said that the back door opened. 
 "LEN I'M BACK!! COME AND GET IT OR I'M GOING TO EAT IT MYSELF," shouted Kaito as he set the bag on the table. 
         "Finally, jeez what took you so long," asked Len as he grabbed his tub and sat down.
   "It's summer Len. A lot of people are going to go for ice-cream," he answered, slightly chuckling. Len blushed and looked away.
     "Whatever," he mumbled as he began eating his ice-cream. It was slightly melted but not all the way. 
          As Len was eating, some of it was dripping on his shirt and boxers. 
    "Ah Len, you're such a messy eater," laughed Kaito as he ate his ice-cream, looking at Len's face. 
            "Yeah yeah." 
      Kaito continued to watch Len. 

        'So cute,' he thought. He didn't even notice he was getting up until Len mentioned it. 
 "Er, Kaito is something wrong?" asked Len as he tilted his head. 
          "H-Huh, oh uh no. I just...I uhm...Len, I-I'm sorry I can't take it anymore!!"
    He turned Len around and ripped his boxers off.
                   "I-I want this more than any other ice-cream," Kaito said as he blushed and slowly began to lick at Len's member. 

         "K-Kaito!!" Len squeaked. "N-Not here please," he whispered blushing.  

 Kaito quickly picked Len up and threw him on the couch. 
        "I'm going to have you, now just enjoy it~" he purred. 
   He continued licking, then slowly he started sucking, getting even faster each time. 

            "K-Kaito," Len moaned, "I-it feels so g-g-good~!!" 
     The younger male couldn't help but release. All the pleasure was over-whelming.

              "L-Len, I-I'm so sorry, I just love you too much," whispered Len as he sat next to him. He grabbed Len and set him on his lap. 

       Len blushed, "I-It was nice, thank you." 
                        "Oh and one more thing, you're very sweet~"