Nightmares (Halloween Special)

"Awwww, you look so cute as a cat Len!!" shouted his sister, Rin. She whipped her phone out and quickly took out multiple photos. 
         "N-Nya Rin, I don't know why you made me wear this," he said blushing with embarrassment. 
      "BECAUSE YOU'RE SO CUTE IN IT!!" she shouted, hugging him.
  "Nya Rin, that's sweet of you," he mumbled, messing with the tail. 

      "Too much cuteness!!" Rin shouted tackling Len. She placed kisses all over him. 

  "R-Rin?!" he shouted, trying to shove her away. 

      "Len you're just too cute for me to handle," she pouted. Len couldn't help but look away. 
      "Fine then I don't want to wear this anymore!" he snapped, taking it off. 

           "L-Len you don't have clothes on," Rin screeched, trying to cover her eyes, but also trying to sneak a few peeks. 
       "Better than wearing that cat costumed he said, sitting on the couch. 

     "Rawr! I'm a vampire," said Rin, jumping on top of Len, nibbling at his neck. 
    "R-Rin~" he moaned. 
          "Oh Len let me ride you~" she purred, trying to undress herself. 
    "B-But Rin we're, related!" 
         "It doesn't matter," she said trying to get onto him.

       "Len wake up!" shouted Kaito. 
 "What?" I said, looking around. 
         "You slept through the whole Halloween party! And you slept on Rin to make it worse! I thought we were together," he pouted. 
         "We are cutie," I said, pecking his ice cream flavoured lips. 
    "T-Then sleep with me! Not her!!" 
           "Gladly," I answered, getting on top of him and resting on him.