Just Us

Vocaloid concerts were complicated. All the running around, Meiko screaming at us, just one big mess, but after, we knew it was worth it. I, Kagamine Len, had to deal with all of the fans, and my sister, Rin. In the beginning, it was supposed to be us younger vocaloids like me, Rin, Yuki, Oliver, and a few others, but they ran off leaving me to do the work, though Oliver would come and lend me a hand or give me a quick break. 
           I continued to sign autographs and hand out autographs that the other vocaloids had signed in the nights before. 
                "Having fun?" someone asked from behind me. The fans screamed as I quickly turned around and shot whoever appeared, a death glare for riling them up. 
           "Oh! K-Kaito, sorry," I chuckled, cursing under my breath for doing that.

       "Nah it's fine," he answered calmly, waving to some of the girls. 
      "What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be helping Meiko and Kiyo with everything?"
          "Yeah, but Kiyo heard what happened with the fans and your little group," he chuckled, "so he went to go look for them, especially Yuki. He's always worried about her. Anon and Kanon said they'd help Meiko while I went to go do...something," he shrugged.
             "Well have fun with that," I mumbled turning back. I could feel his sky blue eyes looking at me for a bit before he turned away and began to walk off. 

        Once we got everyone in, and had the main performers ready, the concert began. I continued to sing the same few songs I would like last year and the year before that. 

              I could hear Miku finishing up her final song. I let out a sigh. 
       "Bout time," I said. 
                   "You're that tired?" I stared at Kaito, then nodded. "Well don't fall asleep now, Kiyo and Meiko have some surprise for us!" his eyes lighting up. 
           "Is it no work for a week?" I asked slightly smiling. 
          "Not sure, but," he got really close and whispered, "I heard they'd take us all on a tropical vacation~" 
         I pushed him back, getting excited. 
      "REALLY?? THAT'D BE SO GREAT!"
        "Shshsh! Geez you're so loud, Len," he smiled. "I'm going to start packing up the equipment, care to join?"
               "In a minute or two," I answered. 

           Kaito ended up being right, and we were off to some tropical area for a week. We were split up into groups to make it easier for all the vocaloids. Meiko turned to Luka. 
              "The main six were going to travel together, but I'll just catch another flight, we still have some work to do" she said, before going back to deal with others. 

          I glanced at everyone's faces to see if they were excited or not. 
            "Ah, Luka-Chan, I'm telling you, this is just what we need," Miku said, grabbing her luggage and taking Luka by the hand to board the plane. 
           Rin was beside me, along with Kaito.
        "Well I don't know about you all, but I'm going to go get some sleep in!! One week!! It's a dream come true!" shouted Rin. I turned to Kaito, and he began to laugh. 
               "Well this'll really be fun," he said. I could feel blush on my cheeks as he smiled at me. "You're turning red," he said, a bit surprised. 
              "O-Oh, am I? It's hot, let's get going," I said taking my things and getting aboard the plane. 

             Kaito ended up falling asleep on me. His hair smelled nice, and while that may seem weird, it was all I could smell. We arrived at our area by the time was going down.
 Dinner was being cooked by Luka with the help of Miku. Normally Kaito would help out, but Miku had insisted upon helping tonight. Meiko, Rin, Kaito, and I were all sitting down in the living room. We were watching TV, as dinner was called out. 

            As we finished dinner, Kaito turned and grabbed me, pulling me away. 
          "There's ice-cream in the freezer downstairs," he whispered. 
             "Oh no you don't! Last time you got into ice-cream you acted like Meiko when she's had too much sake!" 
          "I'll be fine, just come with me," he said, pulling me down into the basement. 
          I walked over to the couch and sat down as Kaito picked up a bright blue Popsicle from the freezer. He sat down next to me, shoving it near me sometimes. 
         "Kaito, you know I don't really like Popsicle's, it's...hard to eat them," I turned away. 
              "You're a pervert," he smiled, shoving it closer. I slowly turned my head to take a lick, but he pulled it away. 
        "K-Kaito!" 
          "Okay okay, sorry," he chuckled. I tried again, only to have the same thing happen to me. 

      "Last time," he begged, taunting me with it. 
                "Give it to me," I pouted, taking it. 
                "Okay Len, give it back," he said nervously. 
         "No it's mine now," and with that I jumped up running into the other room.
             "Kagamine Len!!" he shouted, chasing after me. I laughed as he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. He set me on his lap and took back the Popsicle, splitting it in half. He gave me the other side, and continued eating his.
           Once we finished, he smiled, "Want another one?"
               I couldn't help but nod.

            Requested by: @Deaththekid27 

       Sorry it took so long to get this out XD I kept feeling like it wasn't good enough and so the story went through multiple changes. Happy New Year?