Fallen Flower

The boy's arms fell to his side, the warmth slowly leaving his body. Kaito stood there, shocked, staring at his lover's body, as if it were all a terrible nightmare. Soon, the tears began to fall and he let out a loud shriek. 
        "LEN!! LEN!!" he screamed, over and over, wrapping his hands around Len's arm. "IT'S OKAY LEN WE'LL HAVE YOU FIXED IN NO TIME," he shouted, gripping the boy's arm even tighter. 
       He dropped to his knees and cried into Len's slightly warm body. 
    "Len, I'm so sorry," he whispered, nuzzling his hand. "I should've done something, if only I was more helpful to you," he said, sobbing. 
       He stared at Len's face, ready for him to move and tell him it was okay, and that everything would be fine, but it never happened. 
        "Oh Len..." his voice trailing off as he continued to cry. 

Before that

              "Len!!" the blue haired male shouted. 
    "Kaito," he answered, grabbing the man's scarf and fixing it. 
     "I missed you so much," said Kaito, petting the boy's soft hair. 
  "Aw, I missed you too, but it was only an hour."
         "Yeah, an hour of me waiting for you."
   "I was working," Len said, laughing. 
     "I know, but I enjoy seeing you, you're always so cute," Kaito said, pulling Len close. 
          "How charming of you, Kaito."
    "Thanks!"
        The blonde boy giggled, and let go of Kaito's scarf, though he wished to pull it close and use it. His scarf always smelled like Kaito did. A hint of ice-cream, and soap. He enjoyed being by Kaito, no matter the situation, he always felt better being around the male. 
          "Hey Len, we should go somewhere this evening, just the two of us," Kaito said, smiling brightly. 
   "Oh? And where would this place be?" 
        "I-I'm not sure, but let's think. Do you want to eat, see a movie, go out and shop," the male asked, slightly blushing. 
         "Let's go shopping, then maybe we can eat something on the way back."
   "Okay sounds good," he said, hiding the blush with his scarf. 

          When they made it to the mall, Len stared up at Kaito, blush appearing on both sides of his face. 
        "K-Kaito, hold my hand," the boy said. Kaito nodded, grabbing on the younger boy's hand, and gently squeezing it. 
          They walked around looking at shops and picking up small items here and there. Once they finished, they went out to a restaurant.
       The restaurant was slightly fancy, and the meals themselves were good. 
   "So Kaito, how has everything been?" the boy asked, his smile as bright as ever. 

                  "So far, everything's wonderful," he whispered hugging Len. 
         The boy let out a soft chuckle and hugged back. 
           They finished their meal, but they decided to sit around and talk a little more. By the end of the night, they were both tired and decided to head back to Kaito's house to sleep. 

            Halfway to Kaito's house, Len began to cough. He played it off as if it was nothing, but deep down he knew what was happening.
          They made it to Kaito's house, and Len was soon curling up next to the man, holding him tight. 
   "Len, is something wrong?" Kaito asked, poking the blonde boy. 
           "What? Of course not," the boy pouted.
    "Oh okay, just felt like something was wrong."
          "W-Whatever," Len answered, grabbing onto Kaito again. 
    Soon after, they'd both fallen asleep. 
    Len woke up to some rough coughing that surprisingly didn't stir Kaito.  He tried to get comfy again, but found himself crying and saying sorry.