Ch. 1 - Class Activities

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

I plan on making this fan-fiction ~10 chapters, although I cannot and will not promise anything.

If you like it, please share it!

Chapter 1 – Class Activities

(IMPORTANT A/N) – It may start with bad writing, but it gets decent. Also, this POV will change, and there will be A LOT of plot twists. Hope you're ready! Bear with me with the first 3 chapters...

Deku's POV

The bell resonates within the classroom; the students start to place their respective materials on their desks and gather in groups to chat about their daily lives. The normal thing for students.

I see two familiar silhouettes approaching me;

"Hey Deku!"

"Hello, Midoriya."

"Hey, guys!"

They are Uraraka and Iida, my best friends in school.

"Well, I heard that we'll have a special lesson today. Nothing official though."

"Really? What could it be, huh..."

Iida tells us what he heard. Uraraka seems happy about it.

"I am looking forward to it... Maybe we'll get to use our new special moves?"

"Not sure about it, Midoriya..."

We then start to talk about what we usually talk; Nothing much. Wow... It is really good to have friends like these.

Some minutes later...

"Everybody, sit down."

The teacher Aizawa enters the classroom and as always, order us to sit.

"Today, we'll have a little different activity."

"YEAH!"

"Shut up, Kaminari."

The class seems very agitated with that, in a good way. Well, that's expected.

"That activity will be a kind-of tournament between you. This will serve for testing the new special abilities and to practice it in-combat."

"I'll kill you all, damn bastards!!!"

Bakugo it's fired-up. Scary...

In general, we'll sort the opponents for the tournament from similarities in combat-abilities, to avoid unbalance during combat.

Apparently, I will be against Bakugo. I hope I can do well...

Then we got to an open area, and the pro super-hero Cementoss made the arena on a place further away. Todoroki and Bakugo, the fault is yours... And mine too, I guess.

Then the battles started, and it was alright.

Some students, like Todoroki and Tokoyami, advanced to the second round, and my battle will be up next. I'm a little anxious. Iida as well advanced to the second round. Uraraka lost by a tiny margin against Tsuyu, they were pretty even. Afterward, they laughed it off, it seems Tsuyu and Uraraka are rivals now... interesting.

Also, Uraraka has gotten a way to use her quirk more efficiently: She upgraded her Hero Costume (Which we got permission to use in the tournament) to be able to stabilize herself in mid-air and to be more affected by her own quirk. She was essentially jumping high, almost flying and running faster with more control. It was quite impressive actually...