Ch. 4 - Smile

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belong to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

*Sorry for the wait! My closest uncle died, and I was devastated. Also, I didn't have any kind of contact with my PC, so that's why it wasn't updated. Expect updates.*

I am finding the Narrator POV better, and this is also my first ever fanfic, I hope you like it!

If you like it, please share it!

Chapter 4 – Smile

Midoriya was flying at a super high speed, going at one direction. He was unconscious.
He fell on a forest 20 miles away from U.A., It was nightfall, getting dark. The dim soft blue light of the beautiful, and full moon was touching gently the trees, from top to bottom. Birds were going to their nests, to sleep and feed their babies.

The green-haired boy, that was now unconscious and hurt was lying at the soft yet crispy grass, almost dead. Little did he knew that somebody was observing him, and their encounter would change their lives, and everybody else's forever.

The man was wearing a hunter shirt, and there was a rifle at his back. He looked like an old-man at his 80s. Said man had a long, white and crispy-looking beard and a sharp look. He looked very wise.

He spotted the boy, and a smile formed on his face. It wasn't repugnant like Shigaraki's or psychotic like Toga's: It was a genuine, gentle smile.

He picked the boy, and put him on his shoulders, the old man was very strong. After that, he took him to his shack and treated his wounds, fed him, and gave him a place to sleep.

Some time later, Izuku woke up.

"Ugh... My body hurts"

He woke up a little dizzy, feeling weak.

"Where... Am I?"

He was surprised, but didn't have the strength to express that.

"You're at my shack, One for All user."

Said the old man with a warm smile.

"Oh, your house... Wait... How did you know that?"

"I'll explain it to you, just wait a moment."

When he was saying it, he got up from his chair, and opened a box that was inside a closet. Inside that box, was a photo. That photo contained a younger version of the old man, and two other people.

"You may already know about the story of One for All and All for One, right young lad? Before that, tell me your name please."

"Yeah. I'm Midoriya Izuku, 16 years old and a student at U.A."

"Okay. Back to topic, you heard the story right?"

"Yeah. From All Might."

"But did he tell you that, there was another brother?"

"No... Is that true?"

"Yeah. I'm that brother! My age is way too advanced. Also, classified information. Wink"

"..."

"Too cute for ya, huh?"

"Sure..."

"Heh! Needed to make a joke for a long time. I don't talk to anybody for so long."

"Really?"

"Yeah... I've been hiding for some time now."

"From All for One?"

"Yeah... He wanted me so badly, I mean, my quirk."

They were talking for some time, not long though.

"So, what's your name sir?"

"I'm Raiki, my surname is also classified. Wink."

"..."

"Okay, okay. Back to topic. Young lad, like my All For One brother, I was born with a very... Peculiar quirk. The quirk is Restoration. Basically, it completely regenerates your important cells, almost making you immortal. You also can't die from injuries, only from a deep and precise wound you can die."

"Oh... But how did you know that I was the One for All holder?"

"Easy. The scars on your hand, peck and arms. No other quirk would make somebody so reckless. I remember my little brother using his quirk when older brother gave it to him... Nostalgic times."

"But that is so superficial... I mean, there could be a lot of other quirks that can make you get those scars, along with the possibility of them coming normally..."

"Oh... That's not all. Your eyes."

"My... eyes?"

"Yes. They shine with determination. I only saw it when you woke up. At first, I was surprised at this coincidence."

"Oh... Speaking of coincidence. Could you help me with something?"

Raiki was a bit confused, but right after, he smiled warmly.

"Sure. But I will evaluate if I am capable of said thing."

"Ok...."

Deku then explained the situation, how he was kicked, who was Shigaraki and so on.

"... That's rough... I'm afraid I can't help so-"

"Please Raiki..."

He smiled and continued.

"Let me finish, young lad. I can help you transfer my powers."

"Like One for All?"

"Yes. But I'm afraid it will take some time to take effect, because the DNA that you will ingest, won't be digested quickly. My DNA is rough... Also, I don't know if your body will hold."

"I'll take it. I can't back up now that my friends are in danger, as well as the entire city, if not the world."

Izuku's eyes glittered with a blue greenish glow. It reflected his determination, resolve and seriousness.

"What a rocking pair you got there, young lad. Heh!"

"Thanks..."

Raiki raised his hand, reaching for his beard. He grabbed a string of hair and extended his hand to the Broccoli boy.

"Eat. It."

"Not this again..."

Izuku extended his hand to catch the hair, made a disgusted face and ate it.

"Delicious, right?"

"..."

"What a bad sense of humor you got there, lad."

"I'm face palming inside my head."

"Ouch."

"Yeah... Thanks about everything..."

"No problem, boy. I'd recommend you to go back quickly, before anything bad happens."

"Yeah. Do you know how I could get there?"

"Yes. You go that direction. I don't think there is any kind of transport nearby, so you have to run lad."

"No problem, One for All helps here... Also, how much time have I been sleeping?"

"Quite some time, around 6 hours. My quirk can affect others to some degree."

"Thank you! ... Now that I think about it, what will happen to you, Raiki?"

"..."

Raiki had a light smile, and sad eyes.

"Don't tell me-"

"Yes. But don't worry, I wanted that to happen for some time now, I mean, who wants to see their beloved ones go?"

"... True."

Izuku couldn't say anything else, he grew very fond of the Old man in such a small span of time. That was charisma and sympathy.

"Bye young lad. Thanks for freeing this old man from this..."

"Bye Raiki. Thanks for this, I really... Really appreciate it."

"Bye..."

Raiki was smiling. Not a common smile, but a genuine, bright and the most beautiful smile you could imagine. Izuku knew: He was a good man.

At U.A, the same time:

"Now that the green-haired sh*t is gone, I guess we need to move. Any suggestions?"

"Shigaraki, what about USJ? I mean, we could upgrade the safety there and spread the students in each area. You could put each of the 3 that have the Sorium device to guard a group of students, and you stay at the center. We can't just stay in this small classroom forever, can we?"

"Good plan, Blackmist. Heard it? Each one of you that possess Sorium take 6 students, and Blackmist take 7."

"Sure, Shigaraki."

"Yeah, Chief!"

"Ok."

"I'll take care of the heroes. And by care, I mean taking the quirks with me."

After that, each one of them took 6 students and went to separate sides of the USJ center. Some time later, the news helicopter could be seen flying above U.A. Tomura used this opportunity.

"HEY! NEWS HELICOPTER!"

The reporters without delay, spotted Shigaraki, and one of said reporters had a voice amplification quirk, so he captured his sound and transmitted to the news.

"FOR ANY BODY THAT WANTS TO GO AGAINST US, THE GAMES HAVE BEGUN! I CHALLENGE YOU TO COME HERE AND SAVE THOSE PITIFUL CHILDREN... With that, I will be able to get more quirks..."

The last part, he muttered in a low enough voice, so that only he could hear it.

"Hey guys. With this, the games have begun!"

Shigaraki's face contorted into an evil, repugnant grin.

With that, will Izuku be able to save them? What will happen to the class? Find out next chapter.

Hope you liked it! Share it with your friends, and see you in next chapter!