Ch. 19 - Skill

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

(A/N): Recipe at the end of the chapter. Also, this was a very fun chapter to write!

Thanks for the 3.4k - Almost 3.5k - views. I am dumbfounded at how many people actually read my story!

Also, inside this chapter there is two references from an anime that I am watching and loving.

This is my first-ever fanfic, I hope you like it!

If you like it, please share it!

Chapter 19 – Skill

Sometime after that, Izuku thought it would be good to apply at the Blue Lotus café. He wanted to buy that necklace for Ochaco, and also get experience talking to people. He was still very shy when not doing hero duties.

The green-haired boy was at the door, ready to get in. It was his first time applying for a job.

His mother accepted happily.

'My boy is growing... *sob*' – Inko replied to him when he told her about his plans to apply for the job. He didn't tell her about the necklace though.

He opened the door and looked around, examining the place. He was also looking for an employee because he wanted to call the manager.

Midoriya saw a girl oddly similar to Ochaco, but she was blonde and had longer hair. She also had blue eyes and was wearing the uniform of the café – Blue dress that goes to the knees, black stockings, and a black lace above the head. He didn't want to be hasty, but he needed to know if she was Ochaco's cousin.

The boy gently approached her and called her out.

"Um... Hello?" – Midoriya called her out.

The girl turned around wearing a curious face.

"Yes?" – She responded, still curious.

"A-Are you by a-any chance, O-Ochaco's cousin?" – He was stuttering. Shyness attacking him.

The girl looked at Midoriya from head to toe.

"Yes! And are you the so-called 'Izu' whom she tells me much about?" – She happily responded.

In Izuku's face grew a small blush.

"Y-Y-Yes..." – He nodded while answering.

"And what brings you here, Izu?" – She asked him using his nickname. The girl is an extrovert.

"I-I'm here to apply for a job, c-could you call the manager?" – He answered.

"Oh, sure! Hang on a sec." – She happily answered.

-

After a couple of minutes, Izuku was sitting on a free table, for he couldn't just be standing there the whole time. It would be troublesome for the workers, and also him.

The girl whom Izuku talked to was approaching him. Behind her was a woman, looking like she was on her early 20s. She had black tied hair and was wearing glasses. She was also wearing a business attire.

"Oh, hello there young sir. I am Yuki Nanasaki, the manager of Blue Lotus." – She politely introduced herself.

"I forgot! I am Shiemi Takanashi, and as you know, Ochaco's cousin." – Shiemi introduced herself before Izuku could even respond.