Ch. 12 - Recognizement

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

This is my first-ever fanfic, I hope you like it!

If you like it, please share it!  

Shout-out to Sensei_Kyryllius'Ace of The Foolish. Truly an Amazing story so far!

Chapter 12 – Recognizement

Izuku was sleeping, tomorrow is going to be his long-awaited date with Uraraka, his former crush, and now girlfriend.

While he was sleeping, inside his conscience were arguing 8 people: The seven holders – Excluding All Might, that is. – of One for All and Hisashi Midoriya. They were discussing Izuku's date.

"So, everyone here ships Ochaco Uraraka and Izuku Midoiya?" – Said Hisashi, Izuku's dad.

"""""""Yes.""""""" – Said the seven holders in unison.

"Okay. I will call this meeting the IzuOcha Battleship Conference." – Suggested Midoriya's dad.

"IOBC? Seems good enough." – Said the 3rd holder.

"Agreed." – Said the 5th holder.

They all agreed on this name and decided to use it from now on.

"So, I have a plan." – Hisashi stated, getting curious glares from everyone.

"What is it, Hisashi?" – Said the 7th holder.

"We may choose one person from here to give Izuku some advice, regarding the date. Is this good enough?"

"Indeed... If we're going to vote, I indicate the 4th. When it comes to dates in general, he is smooth." – Said the 6th

"Me? Well, I won't deny that... If everyone is okay with it, I will help the little brat. He needs some tips and tricks on this matter." – Said 4th himself.

"Does everyone concur?" – Asked Hisashi, looking into everyone's eyes, one at the time. He started to snap his fingers.

Every holder, except the 4th, accepted.

The 4th holder nodded, and Hisashi dismissed everyone. Somehow he was the 'leader' of this group, scary.

They live inside Izuku's head, but they don't see everything necessarily. Conveniently during the private times, such as going to the restroom, changing clothes and stuff like that are blocked. Maybe it was Izuku's sub conscience who did it.

All of the holders left when Izuku was here, talking to his dad. They wanted to give them space for father-son bonding. It was Worth it, even the 7th holder cried when it was happening.

All of them actually ships Izuku and Ochaco. They really want to make that ship reality.

Oh, Izuku... We are all sorry for you...

The hard times you will fight now...

Shippers are scary...

Morning, Friday.

" *Yawn*... "

Izuku was yawning. He was still sleepy, as he just woke up.