Ch. 17 - Upgrade

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

This is my first-ever fanfic, I hope you like it!

If you like it, please share it!

Chapter 17 – Upgrade

Uraraka and Izuku were talking to each other while going home.

"Deku?" – Uraraka stopped in her tracks, looking downwards slightly. She was blushing.

"Yes?" – He answered stopping to walk and looking at her.

"Can I call you Izuku?" – She asked, surprising the young boy.

"S-sure!" – Izuku nodded and was actually happy. He thought about something. – "Hey, Uraraka?" – He gently called her out as they were walking.

"Yes, Izu?" – She shortened his given name, making him blush.

"C-Can I call y-you... O-Ochaco?" – He asked. He wouldn't be behind in this relationship, no. He will try to make her happy at all times. It was also his own will.

She was surprised but happy at the same time.

"S-Sure, Izu!" – She gave her answer, lifting some heavy weight from the green-haired boy's chest.

"O-Ok... O-O-Ocha!" – He shortened her name, taking from example what she did.

They walked for a while, and they arrived at a park. It was 10 PM, as they talked and singed for a long time, having a lot of fun.

At some point, Izuku called Ochaco and told her to come closer, as to make it easier for him to whisper. She leaned forward, turning her ear towards him.

"Ocha, I will tell you everything about being All Might's successor, but I will do so somewhere private. It is a secret after all." – He whispered. There was no one at the park, but they couldn't risk it.

"Sure." – She whispered back.

Izuku decided that he would tell her at his house. She wanted the explanation quick, so that's why he didn't have any other choice.

They arrived in front of his house. It had a nice light-green color to it.

Midoriya unlocked the door and turned to Uraraka.

"I will talk to her, you can stay in the living room while I do it so." – He told her, before opening the door.

He didn't want to involve his mother in this, as he wanted her to be safe at all times. She was his only family after all.

-

After telling his mother that Ochaco was there and he would just talk to her, she calmly agreed: She knew that her son wouldn't do anything, for she taught him that 'this' kind of stuff was only meant to be done at the right time, not while in a Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship. It was her policy, and he agreed with everything vehemently.

They went to his room, and Izuku told Ochaco to sit wherever she wanted to. She sat on his studying chair as he closed the door.

"I will speak in a low-toned voice. I don't want to involve my mother in this." – He said with said low-toned voice.

He explained everything to her, from when he was a kid to this day. She teared up a bit at some parts.

-