Ch. 5 - Pain

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belong to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

I am finding the Narrator POV better, and this is also my first ever fanfic, I hope you like it!

If you like it, please share it!

(A/N): I give up trying to estimate how many chapters I'll actually do. Am I confused at my own work? xD

Chapter 5 – Pain

The Shigaraki's group split, and each one of the Generals, the ones with Sorium, took the students. They tried to resist, only to meet a knock-out punch/slap on the neck.

Dabi took Sato, Sero, Mina, Jiro, Ojiro and Mineta;

Toga took Uraraka, Tsuyu, Aoyama, Iida, Kaminari and Momo;

Blackmist took those he thought were most dangerous as quirkless: Bakugo, Todoroki, Fumikage, Toru, Kirishima, Shoji and Koda.

Blackmist took his hostages to the Ruins Zone, Toga took her hostages to the Mountain Zone and Dabi took his hostages to the Downpour Zone. They were all separated, but had communication as one pro hero Communication got caught while in an operation with other heroes to rescue the students. His quirk allowed him to telepathically connect with 2 or more people at the same time, though he couldn't keep it up for more than 10 minutes nonstop with 1 person, and the time lowered at each one added.

They constantly ended the communication and re-established it, so they could keep contact, and that restart took 30 seconds each time.

At the Mountain Zone

Some time after that, Toga's hostages woke up one by one.

"Hey~!"

Toga happily skipped from one side to another with a half smile half grin on her face.

""""""...""""""

They were silent. Uraraka told them in the past how she found a villain, and how crazy and maniac, she was so they were trying to be careful.

"Aw~! Don't be such killjoys~! Right, curly-girl?"

Toga suddenly pointed at Uraraka and grinned.

"..."

Uraraka was silent, she was way too scared to talk to her.

"I'm a little bit sad, you know why~?"

Toga questioned, as she made a slightly more serious face.

"..."

"My cinnamon roll is gone now, I wanted to taste his blood at least once~..."

Toga said that while frowning slightly.

"... Are you talking about Deku...?"

"Bingo~! Work is work though... Chief chose that, so it was the wise thing to do. Cinnamon roll was very dangerous~!"

"... Shut up...."

"What~?"

Toga was smiling as if she found a new toy

"Don't mention him again, YOU MANIAC RIP-OFF VAMPIRE! "

Uraraka's eyes were red from anger. She didn't remember about Deku's supposed death until Toga reminded her.

"Oh~?"

Toga started to giggle

After a couple of seconds, Toga grabbed Uraraka by the collar, and being careful with the ice that was holding her hostage slapped her on the right cheek, making Uraraka's face turn to the left.