Ch. 21 - Prize

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

(A/N) – I can't emphasize how much I am grateful for the 4.2k views this fanfiction has gotten! Also, we broke the 300 votes barrier! I am so grateful!

Thank you.

This is my first-ever fanfic, I hope you like it!

If you like it, please share it!

Chapter 21 – Prize

"Midoriya, my boy. I have something very important to tell you" – Said All Might through the phone.

Izuku was at his house. He just finished his shift and was sitting on his bed. He had received Toshinori's call right after changing his clothes into something more casual and fitting to stay at home.

"Sure. What is it, All Might?" – Izuku answered.

All Might seemed to be happier than usual.

"Well... I am going to... Marry." – Yagi dropped the bomb.

An awkward silence filled the room. Izuku was processing what he just heard.

"WAa-!" – Izuku almost screamed but muffled it not to disturb his mother. – "That's so good, All Might!" – Izuku finally answered. – "But who are you marrying?"

"... Secret." – Toshinori answered the curious boy - "I am inviting you to the wedding. It is going to happen in the 23rd, or in 15 days. Oh, and you can invite one more person." – All Might added.

"Sure..." – Izuku answered.

"Thanks, Midoriya. See ya later. I have to start preparing myself... I will send you the details later." – All Might said. He was a little anxious but hid it well.

"Thank you, All Might, and see ya."

After that, All might hang up. Izuku was alone with his thoughts again.

'I will invite Ocha. No doubt... I wonder what her reaction will be when I tell her that...' – Izuku thought.

...

"WHAAa-!" – Uraraka screamed, only to be muffled by Izuku's hand.

"Don't scream. I almost did too..." – Izuku said, calming her down.

Izuku dragged Uraraka away from the other people on the break. He needed privacy to tell her that. Nobody would want rumors about All Might's marriage, would they?

"So... You're inviting me to his marriage?" – Uraraka asked him, still trying to process all that happened.

"Yes. He said I can invite one more person, so I figured I would invite my girlfriend~. " – Izuku said, making both of them blushing. Even though they are a couple for a week, they are not used to it at all. Even if Uraraka takes the lead, she is still surprised by those occasional remarks that Midoriya says.

"Geez... How could I say no? I will accompany you, Izu." – Ochaco answered.

"Yay!" – Izuku happily smiled. He looked like a kid right now.

And so that school day went well, but All Might was nowhere to be seen.

Of course, he was preparing for his marriage.