Ch. 15 - Assets

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

(A/N 1) - I Will NOT do any kind of inappropriate content, nor finish the fan fiction with anything in M, R, or R+ Rating. I will keep things Safe for Work. This goes for all of my future works. I will keep things interesting through other means. I hope you understand.

(A/N 2) - Thank you for the - almost as of now - 2k views! I would never guess that people would enjoy my work that much!

This is my first-ever fanfic, I hope you like it!

If you like it, please share it!

Chapter 15 - Assets

Right after that, Izuku and Uraraka were shopping to wait for the right time to watch the movie. They were walking through the corridors inside the mall, searching for any good or interesting shops.

When they were walking, Ochaco suddenly stopped walking and looked inside a shop. She was looking at a necklace with an oval shape and pink ornaments. It would complement her very nicely.

After a moment, Izuku noticed that she stopped walking, and looked at her.

"Are you ok, Uraraka?" - Izuku questioned, worried.

She snapped out of the daydream and quickly responded.

"Y-Yeah... It's nothing. Let's go! I see a good shop over there!" - She answered quickly and trying to switch topics, she pointed at the place.

Even though, Izuku noticed her gaze and followed it. He saw the necklace and found it very beautiful and perfect for her. He planned something and nodded. She was now leading him to the place she mentioned.

While walking to the place, Izuku was being constantly praised and asked for autographs. Even though it was obvious why the green-haired boy was still confused. In his mind, he didn't do much.

A girl, around the same age as Izuku, was approaching him, asking for an autograph. He reluctantly did it.

After they got to the place, Uraraka had a mid-annoyed face. Izuku wasn't dense, so he picked it up quickly. What? Did you think he was some sort of cliché protagonist of a generic anime?

"Um... Uraraka? I wasn't flirting. I myself am not sure of the reason those people want an autograph of me." - Said Izuku, trying to explain himself, and searching for an answer for his current popularity that was unknown to him. Well, he was dense when it came to himself in those aspects of praising. He wasn't a praised kid, and he never got used to that sort of thing. Bakugo's bullying didn't help, either.

Urarakas face lit up, not because of the explanation, but because of his question. She started giggling.

"... What is it?" - Asked a confused Izuku.

"Hehehe... You don't know that?" - She asked, trying to contain an outburst of laughter.

At this point, the boy was even more confused. He shook his head, signaling a 'no'.

"You just saved Japan. If those villains were to occupy that place for any longer, probably a lot of bad things would happen to Japan... It's no surprise that anybody would want your autograph, Mr. Popular." - She said, giggling at Izuku's density with himself. She knew he wasn't dense when it came to others, but he heavily criticized himself and his confidence was lacking, even if it was slowly getting better each day. He still thought less of himself than he really was.